Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My "Friend's" Funeral

My friend, My friend has help me achive many things.



It is my soccer boots. Just this year only, I started wearing my Mizuno soccer boots. I have 2 of them though thay are differnt colour. One is White and Red and the other is Black and Blue. I favoured the white boot so I started wearing it first followed by the Black boot.



So me, it is both a happy event and a sad ending because I am the only first eleven soccer player wearing a unknown brand for boot (Mizuno), this boot has done so many things for me. It has done thing that I might never even think of doing. It has scored goals, it has help me get into the starting eleven in my school team after I had spend a whole year on the bench, as a non-school team member, it has also helped me scored spectacular goals, such as my two bicycle kicks which I have tried before but never hitting the at all. I very thank it a lot and God.



I cannot say that the pair of boots I wear helps me play better or improves something like my strength or speed. But I has allowed me to show my real self.



I played with my White and Red soocer boot first. It played with me during the season's pre-freindly matches, the Issac Tournament and the West Zone C' Division tournament. I have broke into the first team with it. Help my team break the deadlock in the third and fouth placing match against Victoria, which I came off the bench during the Issac tournament which we threw in all Sec 1s, by scoring a goal which was said to be oofside but until now, I still disagree lor. Shazwal was the one offside lor not me lor and he did not try to get the ball, he wa jogging back!!!! I should have that goal!!! But I still manage to get a penalty after that which made us one - zero up but they equalized by a free kick later. *Sigh* But atleast we still won a sec 2 and 1 team by penalties later on. And that pair of boot, scored a bicycle kick against Krangi Sec, my first bicycle kick that I scored!!!!, and won me my first west zone GOLD medal!!! yeah!!!!! BUT unfortunetaly, before that west zone final, I found out that my boot was going to spoil. The sore was to drop out soon which made that soccer final my goodbye and thank you to that soocer boot. Thank You.



Then after that boot was gone, I started wearing my black and blue soccer boot. I got used to it and scored a goal against the Indonesian's back in Medan. My first goal with that boot though I was not able to control it like the other pair of boot. I thought of going to buy the same pair of boot back but decided not too. Then soon, the national round began and I scored one goal against Bedok View Sec but it was a header. But from then on, I continued to score more goals with my head until against Fuchun Sec where I scored my second bicycle kick. Somemore, I have just scored two bicycle kick in just in one season and it is my very first season!!!! Soon, come Greenview Sec, the defending national C' Division Champions who were on a winnig streak throught out their season, and we won!!!Somehow!!!!

So now, we are in the national Finals and will meet Singapore Sports School after they beat Queensway Sec 1-0. Tomorrow will be the finals which will be played at jalan besar stadium at 3 pm so I hope you will be there to give your support. And I really hope I can win to give my black boot a farewell present.

No comments: