Saturday, August 2, 2008

Letter of Strength

Hello,



This letter is dedicated to my cell leader, Jun Hoong.



I know you are under a lot of stress and undergoing trails and I know that at your age, the trails are so much more tough lor but I want you to know that your cell will be behind you coz you are a good cell leader. We do not care what you think of yourself but we know that you are a good cell leader.

We might make you think that you are not doing a good job by the way we behave but do not jugde a book by its cover. I can sayI have grown and that you are doing your job well. You have some issue to settle first, confirm!!!

You have low confidence, just like me when I play soccer on the field butmy confidence will go when you just do it. Did not God wrote in 2 timothy 1:7 that " For God did not give us a spirit of fear but of POWER, LOVE AND A SOUND MIND" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so be brave and strong. You are someone I look up too. Literally. Hehe.......

Settle those problem and stay as our cell leader. We(your cell) may not know what you are going through but we are always behind you. Nick is going through a trail, my sis is also and so am I, which makes this month a month of strengthening.

BE STRONG IN THE LORD FOR HE IS ALMIGHTY. BE STRONG AND WE ARE WAITING AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEWS AND STORY OF HOW YOU WALK UP OF IT WITH VICTORY !!!

BY your cell member,
AH SENG

P.S I think that this letter might not be so well written lah but I still think you get what I mean lor. You have too man!!!

No comments: