Friday, August 15, 2008

Nafa 2.4 km run

No...............................

Why must it be today..........

Why must be on the day that I am injured................................

But how would have thought that I would do well in my 2.4 run though I was not the best??

I managed to clock 12 minutes sharp for the 2.4 run with a spraine ankle!! I was the first in the class. I beat Shakir by one second lor!!!!!!! so he is 12.01 seconds!!!! Well done to him man, you just came in second in the class!!!!

I started the run feeling alright. I did not feel so much pain lor. I did not really even feel any pain lor. I run two rounds at normal speed. No faster. Shakir ask to be partners since we were on the same speed. During the third round, I felt that I had slowed down. Shakir was infront of me!!! I think it was because I keep on jump in and out of my track since everyone keep on walking lor. I lazy waste time so just skip out of the track on the drain then skip back in, so fun :) Everyone was encouraging me including Mr Yeo, he say football player must get good result, the sports leader kept on saying " Come on, Seng" they also say " Come on lah, in the finals already". Erm.... like no link leh. I had to do well, I had to prove that I am a real football player that is fit. Shakir then stoped, he could not run, he was tired and so was I lor but I did not stop. I continued then he started running, he ran faster so that he was in front of me again but I heck care lor. Who cares if you are first, who cares if you beat everyone. The only person you should win is your best as everyone is different. I continue my speed for all the round and in my mind, I keep on thinking " Ok, when I reached near the ending, I sprint." but Shakir sprint so much earlier. He must have thought he was going to be first since I did not showed any attiude of chasing him. I was tired but I had just tricked him. He went back to his normal speed when he was reaching the ending since he created a 3-5 metres gap with me but I sprinted when I reached the nearing and of course, the Hong Kah first eleven striker managed to get a leg over the line before Shakir did. He did not see it coming that was his downfall but Congrats to him. He did well.

But despite finishing everything. I have to thank God, he has very help me. He has show me that his is always on your side. He has help me and all this things would not have happen without his help. So THANK YOU, GOD .

No comments: