Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 3 of the Painful Defeat

Wat siah. I am still in self-denial mode lor.



I still cannot believe it!!!!!! I can't believe that we lost!!!!!!I can't believe that we gave up such a good chance of getting into the history books of Hong Kah Sec. I can't believe it until NOW!!!!!!!!!!



I know that we gave a good fight for Sports School. I know that we did our best but we were just not calm enough to put the ball in the back of the Sports School net!!!! We were so close!!!! We could be National Champions right now!!!!! I could have a C'Division Gold Medal locked up in my Cupboard right now!!!!



How I wanted that Gold Medal. I wanted it so much so that I cried!! I cried after the match!! I cried in front of the Lower Sec!! Now, i like no face le. So Sad. I cried and cried, I have a feeling that the camera man manage to get a shot at me crying. I hope that it does not come out on the newspaper lor. And I think that it should most likely not lor so I should be luckily lor. I cry even my soccer teacher could not make me stop. The principal and vice-principal also come down to comfort me but I still like cry lor. *Sigh*. I only stop for a few moments during the prize presentation coz I afraid get captured but in the end, I still continued to cry again. Wat siah, I so no face le. But I really hope I can get over this defeat. Try again and seek redemption in the B'Division. My Season is over, now I have to focus on my studies. But I will like to thank everyone again for supporting me. And tell me how you all now the outcome of the match on Saturday afternoon or before? Is it Jun Hoong tell your all one is it?

No comments: