Monday, June 15, 2009

Wishlist

Haha.... Matt.. do not be so sure that no one celebrate people birthday if only got one person.. especially went I am doing it.. example Lefa..... lol

Well... like I said.... I expect people not to read my blog but there was a sudden spark of live in the tag so I decided to write out the stuff I need to get....

- A super good quality ear-piece
- A New Wallet coz I lost my that time then the current was sucks....
- A iPod!!
- A New mother-board for my PSP
- A PS3 game like Rock Band!!
- A 8 GB thumbdrive coz I lost mine..
- A Sony C905 phone!! (Cyber-shot slide!! I have been waiting so long..)

I thought is was a lot of stuff but turn s out to be so little... but all super expensive lah.. and some is I can go dream de... lol...

Haha.. I am expecting none though but it would be nice to have one of them.... :D at least.... lol....

No comments: