Monday, August 4, 2008

Dad's Car

Wasted siah,

Papa going overseas again lor. He is going to Dubai for one month and will not be able to watch me play my 3rd and 4th placing match/ the final. So sad that he can't see me wear that medal that God has given me for the first time.


But today, I am going to talk about a bad habit I have which I change but still that thing happens lor.


It is my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the problem!!!!!!

But how lor can my wallet be the problem lor???(you may ask)

I think it like got magnet to my dad's car lor. Everytime I put my wallet in my bag, it will till find a way to be left behind in my dad's car.

Yesterday, I found it again in my dad's car again lor. I was going from Church to my tution class then my dad followed me coz he go pay the fees lor. Then I go check my bag as I could not find my phone but it turn out to be in my pocket lor. LOL man..........

As I was finding it, I found out that my wallet was not inside lor.How scared I was man!!!

I had $20+ inside my ez-link card and $60+ in cash lor. If I lost it ah then I got sad life siah, a really very sad life. I called my sis 6 times!!!!!!!!!!! but she never answer!!! I wanted to ask her if my wallet is in church though I doubt so as I remebered that I stuffed everything inside my bag but the reason that i on touch my phone when my dad drove me to "school" so I did not believe it was there lor.

I had ask my mum to go back and check lor. But I still doubt it was there lor.

Since I could not find it in my bag after checking it 4 times!!!! I follow my dad back to the car to check and guess what!

When I was walking back, I was very afraid of losing my wallet so I pray to God that I will find my wallet and that it will be in my dad's car. I felt the peace of God with me but when I open the car door (guess what)..................... I did not see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart felt let down but chose that it was still there so I when to find it manually and I FOUND IT at the side of the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah, to the Lord of Heaven and Earth!!!!

No comments: