Friday, November 16, 2018

Love I Don't Deserve

Dear God,

How blessed am I? How incredible is it that You have placed so many people that love me, and show their love to me in so many different ways. Love, I don't deserve. 

How under-appreciative, am I? As the clock ticks, and the body weakness. When life throws unexpected surprises and turns your world upside down. How can thy be so self-centred. Seeking to make the next step for thy future but failing to appreciate the sacrifice others' have made. Time so precious, and so little. 

Ministry is the privilege You have given me, but give me time to tend to those who have loved me. I entrust Your sheep into Your hands, as I will entrust those who have sacrificed much for me into Your hands. Have Your way, and hear my cry. You told me faith as small as a muster seed can move mountains. Help me believe, help me stand steadfast in You. Save those whose love I don't deserve.

No comments: