Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fighting back

We crumble at times, don't we?

Well, I crumbled rather recently. Shouldering so many things, trying to carry them by my own strength. I crumbled, I broke down.

It took me awhile to regroup. I kept telling myself, I don't have the time to regroup. But not regroup, trying to push on when your fuel is E is pretty hard. Unproductive, inefficient, not being me.

It was hard pulling oneself together. Losing that strong willpower I that many people know I possess (actually, my willpower is way more evident during soccer matches), it was hard to push on. I really had to dig deep. Understand, and find a reason to fight back. It was really hard to find one. Really really hard. Don't worry, I didn't self-inflict injuries on myself.

But thank God, literally, that He gave me a reason to fight on! To bounce back! I am still in a rebuilding period. Rebuilding myself, my thinking and all. I might not be as mentally tough right now, but I know I will return to being a near stubborn little boy. Haha!! Back to being me. I still lack motivation in many things now, but like see how I fare in my lifestyle right now.

Its the survival of the fittest here, Perhaps the best habitat to cultivate the willpower again. Lets see how I fare in today's soccer match against Hwa Chong.

No comments: