Saturday, March 3, 2012

Release of Chinese As

Chinese A'level results were released today! And so was the A'level result today!!!

Well, I know I should blog about it but first, I need to reveal the other song that was upon my heart. And I have realized why it was.



Take a look at the lyrics as you listen to the song..


Verse:

You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of You

My heart is Yours for life
I need Your hand in mine
No one else will do
Lord I put my trust in You

Chorus:

I need You Jesus to come to my rescue
Where else can I go?
There's no other Name by which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow You

My heart is Yours for life
I need Your hand in mine
No one else will do
Lord I put my trust in You

Bridge:

This world has nothing for me (I will follow You)



I needed God. By no means would I be able to pass chinese. Honestly, want to know how 'well' I do for my Chinese in J1? Have a look then..





Well, this is perhaps my standard of Chinese! My Chinese has always been this shitty! Yes, not lying. These are my results for all the tests I have taken in my JC life until the A'level paper. Well, instead of telling you result now, lets talk about the lead up yea?

Remember the word, Faith. Honestly, I am finished with worrying over results. What is the point of feeling all nervous and scare of something that you have no control over anymore. The only thing I can do is PRAY. Nothing else. I am been wondering of worrying is a sign of doubting. By worrying, are you doubting what God has done, or what He will do? By worrying, are you not saying that you don't trust God? Just a thought yea..

But to the story. This week, people have been asking me or telling me how worried they are for their results. Then when asked, I say, " I will wait till the day comes to decide if I am scare anot." Hahaha! Why?Hasn't God talked about mountain moving faith. That we must not doubt Him. If I told my friends, "I has scare I get a U sia." In a way, Am I saying I don't trust God enough to say even before it happens, I will pass lah. That sense of confidence or arrogance, does it show that I believe in my God that He will turn up and cook up a miracle? I have been holding on to this verse for this whole week.


Matthew 21:21

New King James Version (NKJV)
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done.


And the song I just shared has been upon my heart. Or it just came to me. I cannot deny I was never in doubt because I am human. I am not in control, and I will feel insecure. I have prayed to God for the results as early as January yo!! LOL! Prove of my fear! But I don't know just why, when everyone is feeling the heat now, I am feeling nothing.

The day before, my friend asked me, "you know tmr result release right? You don't look stressed or afraid sia." And my dad was there too! LOL! Honestly, its more visible to see my dad more worried about my results than I was. I was just like, "orh". Like nothing big happened leh, or got nothing to fret about. I don't know if you call this the peace of God. I remember feeling really at peace during my Promos period last year, when I did not even revised fully everything and had the possibility of retaining then I promoted miraculously. I felt clam this time. But more of the heck care kind of feeling actually. And I wonder why.

I have attempted to come up with a theory for it leh! I believe that the more we think of something that is not in our control, we will start to worry, start to doubt God. And if I doubt, my mountain may not moved and I will stuck with Chinese A'level again! Coz must retake -.- So if I more or so, heck cared, and didn;t bother about, I will not doubt God's ability to rescue me. And when I start to doubt, I will start humming the tune of the song, or singing it when I am all alone.

The first line of the chorus. I need you Jesus, come to my rescue. When I sing it, I can tear. Honestly, I can or I will. I am afraid, no doubt. And today, as I watched the live screening of the results. Watching how people are tensing up as the minute ticks and we draw nearer and nearer to the awaited moment. And me, sitting in the LT eating his Subway cookies, then going to sleep after he has done so. HAHA! I think I sper epic. People tweeting how scare they are. I didn't feel anything. I somehow believed that I passed. I remember telling one of the Chinese teacher or the CL HOD that I won't be attending Chinese lesson no more. And true enough, I won't need to attend anymore lessons....


I PASSED!!!!!! Don't ask me how? I don't know what I was doing to the paper on that day, I remember how I could whack idioms on that day of the examination and I was like, "I don't even know what this mean" and still whack it. I passed, and its is really ALL God. Nothing more, nothing less.

Truly, ALL GLORY TO JESUS. He did everything, cause if this was done by my own strength. I would see a U there now. Haha!! On a sidenote, I passed my oral too, so I can speak Chinese de hor!! Don't plap play hor! Hehe!! ^^

No comments: