Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pre KL trip 2012

Hi guys! Going to KL today! Or in less than 6 hours from the time I started blogging.

Nope, I am not excited. Not at all. Instead, I feel a bit sadden. I don't really want to leave Spore, not because I love Spore. I just don't see the point in going overseas to train. People say its a good experience, its fun, its enriching. I say I am bored of going overseas to train. So we go over there to play soccer, lose to stronger team. Get motivated for awhile to train harder and then the motivation dies off.


I know some people who love to be in my shoes, to get out of Spore. But seriously, to KL onli -.- I have my CTs to take when I return, should probably just flunk it. And I am getting bored of going overseas every single year since Sec 1!! Can I have a break, I want to go oversea, don't misunderstand me, but not for soccer training and matches! So I am not really excited but I shall not be a spoil brat and destroy the mood in the camp.

I know I have other reasons not wanting to leave! Really going to miss Nicholas when he leaves for China on 12 March. Rather sad that I won't be unable to send him off, but what to do. Soccer somemore -.- An athletes has to sacrifice, doesn't he? It just another one of the sacrifices I have to make. Haizzz... Wish I had a choice.

Still rebuilding if you want to know. And this doesn't help actually, just makes me feel worse. :( And I won't be blogging about the Hwa Chong match though. But after that game. My arm, left leg and chest was bleeding, got elbowed in my chest, couldn't really breathe properly. Had 4/10 toes having internal bleeding. Ya, the usual as it seems. Gotta go, KL awaits.

No comments: