Thursday, March 22, 2012

March holidays 2012

Yo dudes!!

CTs are over!! Yup!! Not really confident about the results though, nor am I looking forward to getting back the results!! Didn't have the best preparation for it but hey, "God will provide!"


Well, I am too lazy to blog about KL, or my CTs or how my holidays were spent in detail leh... Just lazy! LOL! But honestly, I would say the holidays were well spent not studying! Haha! But I love to spend my holidays just relaxing, and the best place to do so is in nature for me! Love the fact I could explore Woodlands Waterfront this holiday!! Hehe!! A night spent under the stars, flying a kite, and above the waters!!
Then Sentosa was fun, just fun! A great time spent just getting dirty, going crazy and all! Haha!!

In a way, it was a good way to return into my normal lifestyle of studies and soccer. Finished my CTs but academics doesn't stop there! Tmr, I have a soccer match!! Yup, A'div season starts tmr!

But now, I shall blog. Well, during the CTs, I have been ill. Coughing until it feels like my lungs are going to be coughed out, running nose that was real nasty, and a headache evident during the examinations! Eeks!! Mind was also always drifting away about the RI match tmr! Well, have been trying to get well. Attempts not really successful, but I really want to play tmr's game!

In a way, I feel uncomfortable, having breathing-difficulties, and I am really afraid, if I do risk myself, I will suddenly not be able to breathe and you know what happens after... But I really really want to play! I am so agog for it, that it would such a waste. I want to challenge the top schools and show them what I have got! Its a great chance tmr, hoping to recover more and more before I risk myself tmr. Lets hope I don't die.. :/

No comments: