Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mauling by ACJC

Some days, there are up and on some, there are down... Some days, you will be happy, some days depressed. I realize how funny soccer is . It can bring you joy then it can just make you super depressed in less than a week. You can be at top form on one day and play like shit the next.


Soccer. Such a complex word. Non-soccer players don't comprehend the game, even soccer players can't comprehend it fully. Haizz...


Can't deny, how depress I feel. I promised to quit competitive football after this year, to take care of my degrading body. But will I be able to do that? Today, I admit, that time is running out. This year is really the last year. I told none of my teammates, only I know deep down in my heart that every moment I can be on that pitch could be my very last. Well, suffered a mauling, qualification does not favour JJC no more. 10 April could be my last. Really can't describe this feeling. Perhaps no one understand, no one will feel the immense pain. I would love to delayed the end, doing everything in my control to extend it... Then when it truly ends, I got a feeling I will need a shoulder.

We all know God has plan, I don't know what He has in stored for me. His will be done, not mine. At times, His will could be a bitter pill to swallow....

But hey, its not the end. Yue Seng always bounces back. Never accepts defeat. That is me.

No comments: