Friday, January 20, 2012

CNY

Hi peeps! Was tempted to write a long imaginary story but I am feeling to lazy. So I just converted this into a CNY post yea :)

Hahaha!! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Honestly, I don't even know what that means. :/ Oh well.. We all know that CNY is just round the corner. But unlike every year. This year, I have not gone shopping for my CNY clothes!! GG ttm!! Aiyoyo!! Lazy lah!! So this year, must reuse clothes!! Cheapo ttm!! Ohno :O

So mayebe this CNY will be different? Ok, maybe not. I will still attempt to not eat the snacks. But I think when I see Pineapple tarts, One will fall into temptation and grow FAT!! Noooo!! >.< Haha!! Nothing really deep today, just want to practice my keyboard for tomorrow!! Wee, PE band leading for the first time this year!! :O Its going to be very rare to see PE band up on stage together this year. Because of Army, and attachment and major exams.. Haizz.. Oh well, all of us are busy men.

Going to sign off here, liaoz... Need think for D.I bday too!! :O Haha!! Can;t wait for the ang bao though!! Hehe!! :D


No comments: