Monday, January 23, 2012

Growing Up

Hi peeps, this is a pretty random post. Ok, maybe not..

Well, I just feel like I have grown up right now. Going around SG visiting relatives felt so weird. I always tio whack with a few questions.

Just as:

"When you finish studying??"
My reply: 'this year. Next year need go army le.."
(then the talk begins.. Its either about me soon no hair, wah so fast grow up le. or .. you know.. LOL..)

or

"How's your soccer?"
When I hear that, it probably is not looking good. You know why? Because my reply is, "ok lah, now currently injured. SO I can't play soccer for 6 weeks."
(Then they will tell me, play soccer no future one lah. Aiyo, we in SG not England lah. You will suffer when you reach 30s, here pain, there pain... Quit soccer lah, get injured for what..)

or

This one is epic, "do u want to drink(wine)?? " Then I will reply, but I am only 17!! Not of age leh!! Trololol!! And yes, I do not drink.. :P I am a good boy! LOL.. They could even ask me, "When u getting your driving license?"  I will give them that mind-blown face!! It seems like I look older than 17 sia! People asking me if I 18 le ah, then I, "huh? haven't lah" Super fail sia, I feel like facepalming sia!!



HAha!! But I should be thankful, because despite them thinking I am older than my age, they never ask me if I got girlfriend. Super duper safe.. Phew, if not I would have been put in a awkward moment....Haha!!

Ok, lets get serious to why I feel like I am old..

Right now, I am still trying to understand if I have actually grown up!! Because I always thought I will forever be that playful trolling adorable and cute little boy! haha!! So, I am trying to find an excuse or a reason or a few reasons..

Seeing your little nephews and all mad me feel like I have grown up so much... I don't drop to their level no more. No more jumping around and being so talkative. Maybe I because I am tired, but I doubt it.. For once, I was sitting at the table and talking with the adults! So weird ttm!! Though, I would drift out into outer space because they all speaking in either dialect or chinese, all foreign language lah, but still, I don't play with the younger kids no more!! >.< And today, I dressed almost exactly like my dad sia!! OMG!! GG!! I feel old! I feel like I have just attended a children camp and am feeling so old!! Haizz..

Maybe, its a transition period from me being a boy to me being a guy, then next year, from me being a guy to a man?? Idk?! :/ I am a bit too lazy to go into the deep stuff. I need my brain to think of the deep stuff for D.I bday lah! Haha!!

P.S, probably not well written or well epress. Sry. I am a lazy boy!! :P Hehe!!


No comments: