Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Promise

Hi guys, my brain has currently been flooded with my thoughts.. In a way, its good because I needed it to think for D.I's Fantastic Four!! but now that I have 'so called" done my part, the thoughts won't disappear!!

Well, what are the thoughts about? A promise...

I am not sure how people go into deep thought mode. For me, I must have heard an emo song then the train of thoughts will start flowing. Like you recall your past, then its like a flashback that happens to rapidly that it like so many things are flooding you.. So I really require to get it off my chest, perhaps saying it out hear could help me because I don't want to be haunted my them when I finally return to the torrid fast paced lifestyle I used to have in 2 weeks time.

On friday, during CNY celebration for school, there was this performance by one of your students and he was singing us a few students. I would say his singing is pretty zai lah, but it was the song that he sang that made me look up for the first time in the WHOLE 3 hour concert (yes, I was 9gaging the whole concert away until then..) Guess what he sang??

This song!!


Well, you might be like, whats so bad about this song. Hm.. Its still chinese right...!! I will give the death stare yo!! haha!! Nah, the reason why I would say what the picture below shows is because this song reminded me of my past.. Yes, I have a past and a little secret, that only perhaps 3 people out of 6-7 billion people on this Earth ever know! If you one of those 3, be happy, you are special! ;) If you are not, not fear, you aint the only one! Haha!! As he was singing, you got no escape, so I had entered the deep thought mode. And I am like:

 

Haha!! Just joking... I failed to divert those thought to something proper and hence it went back into that very moment in my past. Well, the movie reminded me of that little promise, or it reminded me why I choose make that promise. Won't tell u the promise :P but after I get this off my chest, you might figure a bit of the events that happen back then..

Let me just rant, you can choose not to read it too ;) I will type it in a way to confuse you, and mislead you so be careful with what you read, it could lead you astray! Wakaka!! Ok, I will rant now..

"I am reaching the end of it all, hearing that song and getting reminded that my contract is expiring in 9's time. And now that i feel like I am no more boy, and more of a guy all of a sudden. I have realize my taste in clothes, my style has all changed. Even my taste buds changed, I dont prefer to drink gassy drinks like coke no more. Instead, going to root beer, milk coffee or milk tea!! OMG!! I seem like I don't look like I grew up with my time spent mostly under the void decks and playing soccer. Ok the soccer maybe yes, but void deck, maybe not. Or that just my personal opinion.

I just dislike growing up. Being that little boy enabled me to just focus on fun, and be that boy on an adventure, and only be a man (during soccer matches) on a mission (totally focus on winning the match) when needed to be. But what happens when guys grow up, they start to ......


Ok, I will reveal something (not trolling for this paragraph onli ;P).. I like to foresee and predict things that will happen. In a way play God, if you put it in layman's terms. I tend to predict if the ball will go out, if this attack during a soccer match will lead to a goal, if this girl and guy will get together or if this nerd will get trip himself up. Ok, being evil there :/ Haha.. Ya, just predict.. Though, I keep them to myself, I tend to predict.Coz if I say, it might not be pleasant.. So I have predict something myself. I can be wrong at times, so hopefully I am this time round.

If I have really grown up at not just that I am in dove mode and slacking and not doing all the childish crazy stuff, this few months are going to be hard. Especially when there is still 9's time. I won't break my promises. I try my hardest, or actually I made it a priority to keep them.. Pinky promises = will not break, 100% therefore pinky promises to me are like the highest level. Sorry lah, I still live in children land ok ;P So if  (touch wood) somehow ....... then I will have a torrid time for 9's time!

*well, I can't bear to continue, I will just leave this hanging then....* Sry :( Haha!! I am just hoping it will not happen..

So to make it up, here's something random or not so random?



I am a blur sotong at love affairs! Totally! I will never be able to tell if a girl like me, seriously, I am just like that main character who is as stupid as me and blind as me to not realize that this girl liked him (I was watching some movie lah, find myself similar to the guy. Wish I could hi-five him! Hehe!!). Oh well, as for me, I doubt I will have. I am a very high peacock for a reason, you know. But I will totally need someone to blatantly spell it out. Haha!! Just like him!! Fail TTM UCMA!!




P.S I think some of u can guess everything and understand everything I just wrote.. I aint a good actor. And thankful for that!!


No comments: