Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vivo

Hi, just one short and proper post..


Today, I went with my family to Vivo!! Wee.. And we ate at Carnivore!! Shiok!! So much meat until I was bloated, doubt I can even eat breakfast and lunch tomorrow! Haha!!

Well, then we decided to talk a stroll.. And that was when all the connection trigger returned.. Sorry lah, still in deep mode.. :/

Haha!! First was something super shameless that happened, haizz.. Dont want to say, it was super epic. After that, confirm no face see people :( Haha!! I was like serious contemplating face-palming ! Haha!! But I did not!! :D

Well, then I realize that today was the 24 Jan, and I after eating dinner when we went strolling. It felt like 2011 all of a sudden. It was like as I was walking, it was inception into the past. Instead of spending time with my family, it felt like I was spending time with Pearl. Well, simply because we celebrate her birthday on this exact day around the same time and at the exact same place.. Inception much!! Well, rather cool mind-blowing stuff if you ask me... It took the fireworks display to wake me up, and also the not so starry night sky to make me come to my senses that its not 2011 anymore.

Its no more, "I going Serve tomorrow" but its "I got school tomorrw, with huge workload and tests to study for :( "

Haiz, how time passes don't you think.. :( One year has actually passed, and I did not really knew what hit me. But either way, my stomach is satisfied ;) Weeee!! happy!!

Haha!! Proper post leh ;) Hehe!!

No comments: