Friday, January 13, 2012

The Notice board

Hehe!! Hi guys!!

Today, my post is about doing up the JJC soccer board!! Haha!!

Well, I think you guys know that I am injured and all, yet I need to attend soccer training so I decided to help the soccer guys and do up the notice board.

Before, I show you how it looks like. I got to tell you that the previous one done before I changed it was horrible!! >.< OMG!! It was a fail board!! >.<

So I "so called" transformed it!! Wakaka!! Well, I spent like 5 hours just doing it because I was tanking ti by myself as the other trained. Of course, I got some help from people to draw the stuff that I CMI, but overall, I am pretty satisfied with the board.. :/

It's my first time doing up a notice board and well, I encounter problems like the things not turning out as expected.. :/ And tanking it all alone was time-consuming!! Ouch!! But then just looks at the product, felt satisfying :D Haha!!

But doing this board, it got me wondering how painful it is to do a nice, beautiful handmade card.. :/ Usually, I would do my cards using software so it easy :/ So perhaps I will try to do my next  card handmade!! Haha!!

No comments: