Thursday, December 4, 2008

Matthew's Request

Ah La Mah!!!

I need to write another testimony for the D.I website (Nicest Web!! Really!!)

So here it is!!! Matt!! Please take a look!! I super tired!! Write very litttle!! Muhaha :P

Well, Freedom Fest has exceeded my expectation!! It has manage to get me back on track!! I have gain knowledge!! I have done Heaven and Hell many times!! Many times!!! But this has impacted me a lot. I see the importantance of the Great Commission. The Work that God so wanted us to proclaim!! I never went all out to tell my friends coz I never took it seriously!! I thank God for helping me. Thank you!!

That was the spiritual one. Now for physical!!! :D

So Fun!!! Act in the skit in front of D.I then it was so joke!! Haha...so funny!!! Then The launch of the P.E band!! on Sat!!! Wooooooo!!!!! This was my first time leading worship!! I was so nervious!! I thank god too coz take really made me take my walk seriously. I wanted to usher the presence of God into Honour Room!! Well, it was a great experience!!!

And then for my finale!! I like super Dumb!!! :D

Well, Freedom was a bang!! A experience with God like never before!! The atmosphere there was different!! God presence was mighty there!! What happen was amazing!! Heaven and Hell struck me!!! That session was what I felt the most powerful to me. I saw the importance!! Of the Great Comission!!! I cried during that period!! I feel that I am now carrying a burden so heavy that I can't walk anymore!! But Christ came and lifted me!! I thank him. I cried because my 2 grand-fathers left without Christ!! Then my father is not a Christian!! And my grand-motheres are not Christain!! So many are not!!! It burdens my heart. Everything seems to be put on my shoulders and I can't imagine my love ones in Hell!!! ARGH!!! No...... The worship was different!! Everything was different!! "Complete" was a powerful song!! Very powerful!! Well, So all I can say is that it was a new experience with God, and powerful one else well!! I have been set free from chains that stopped me once and now I am free!! And I think I am gonna cry soon!! So bye!! :D

Done By,
Ah Seng

No comments: