Monday, December 8, 2008

Children Camp

Well, Children Camp was fun!! Very Fun and Tiring!!! But was still fun!!


I can't say about the first day coz I came late due to soccer!!


Yea!! I played the full match against the Australian School!!! :D Played Centre-Back first then move back to left-back!! Yea!!! Centre-Back was scary!!! Coz I don't know how to play there. Sad!! I always go up then also don't know when to fill up the gap in the middle!! So diff!! But I lasted the whole match which seemed like a bad thing coz I got Children Camp after that!!!

Well, I went back home after the match and planned to go to the camp before 1 pm but then Eugene called saying that Kai Lun asked me to plan with Jethro then we come togehter then coz Jethro got a lot of things to do so I could rest!! Yea!! I was super tired coz of the soccer chalet and was afraid that I might burned out!!!

Then Jethro called say we meet at JP, 3.30 pm and a car will pick us up and bring us there. Then Denny called then change timing. He say 4.15 pm meet at Coffee Bean!! Wat the... i was trying to rest but all I could do was close my eyes!! :( Sad...

So wat I manage was to rest for 15 mins!! Ah La Mah!! But Never Mind!! I believe that I am strong enough!!

So off we go!! Then jethro late but the transport also so long so never mind...Well, Then reach there was like super blur for me coz me don't know where are we or what to do!! Haha... I so blur!!! Then I come le. Group Bonding!! Yeah!! :D Well, then I learn about Joel!! He suddenly stick up to me. Like I know him... Hm.... I think I see him before... but can't remember!! Haha....


Well, the first day was fun!! I was a slacker. Can't denied that fact!! But had fun especially when I could be a pest for the Lightstix Game!!! So fun to catch the children... but Jethro say I must have a maximum catching % of 30%!! So sad!! I let 7 go!! No.... Well, of course I take the group I want to destroy!! Muhaha.... I think some know!! Muhaha!! :P


It was fun!! But I myself never get a sweet for the group. I feel bad..but it was a game!! Well, it tired out the children and let them have fun!! Haha....

Well, Sleep Time was at 11 pm!! But coz I camp parent so got meeting at 11pm!! Sad.... but before the meeting / debrief, the camp parents take out the leftover chicken from the meal and eat.. eat and eat.. Haha.. then Kai Lun come... Argh.. We all take as much and ZAO!! Haha..like scare oif Kai Lun!! LOL!!!!


Day 2!!


Well, before I start this day!! I was very tired!! And we slept like only 6 hours!! :( Dying le!! So 7 am!! We start devotion!! For the Camp Parents!! The campers still sleeping. Well, nice time of devotion!! Then had to do devotion with the children later on.. Ah La Mah... Me C.M.I!! I can't do it de.. Haha... So all I can say is that Celine is a good leader!! She know how to deal with children!! So as was leading, I go look and see the camper's booklet lor.. I was wonder who or what is ultra Magnus then guess wat!! I saw the logo for Ultra Magnus!! Woo.. I go draw it lor... My art piece!! :D


Well, Day 2 was tiring!! And I do not wish to go through detailed!! Well, you must understand that I can scream and scream at a very high pitch until I get tao poks for doing so.. And when Day 2 came, I got about 11 tao poks!!! Argh!!! GG!! Well, Day 2 was a sat so Freedom Fest day!! Woo.... So fun!! Go watch Movie!!! Who want follow me tell me!! :D Okiee?? Well, Had to wear nice!! :( So ask my Sis bring the clothes lor.. Haha..super cheat!! :P Well, I think Celine can handle the children blah!! Haha..leave all the dirty work to her!! :P Well, The ride out and back was fun!! Haha...the youths still behave like Camp parents!! Joking and playing!! :) Haha...:D Well, the Freedom Fest Movie had to be in chinese so me GG!!! :( Haha.. but luckily got english subs!! :D Well, then we returned!! Loved the ride back!! Tao Pok Isaac in the van!! New place to Tao Pok!!! Muhaha.. the slam on to Justin then he try slam me also.. the once he try, never manage then I say :" That one no impact"!! And when I said "No impact", I slam back coz the road bumpy. Haha... so Anti-Climax!!! Haha...then everyone laugh!! Ouch!!! :(



Well, Day 2 was packed with action as when we returned.... the night game was Underground Church!!! Wat a game to play!! Wat a game. Well, this game is not ordinary game coz there is a spiritual thing behind it.....it was like trying to live the end times.... how the christian will be persecuted!! So I was playing a game which I decided my fate le. I chose Jesus and rather die that live longer and serve eternal destruction!! Well, the focus was more on the children and their reaction!! Hm... So off to being a bad guy once again!! Muhaha.... :D


Well, I am close with the kids de, so it was wierd to be fiecre and strict and acting like as if you hate christians!! It was diff!!


Well, I shouted at them... tried to torture them. Erm.... do all the bad stuff to them lor.. :D Was having fun!!!! Well, I put a lot of people into the Torture Centre. Muhaha.... Well, someone that I had to catch a lot of time was PEARL!!! Errrr.... I angry le!! I hate it!! I do not want to hold her hand!! She bully me :'( First time... I do not want hold her hand then she go in run out the other end!!*Sian* Of course, I run after escaped prisoner!! And of course me catch her!! :P Haha.... Pearl!! Train every day!! Haha....nah... I doubt I will ever need to catch you!!! Haha....I had to chase after Miss Pearlie!!! Ah La Mah... Everytime escape, the 3rd time then I wait till she attended too.... LOL!!! Wait with her?? Erm.... not possible bah... haha... I not that kind of people!! Maybe I might be when I grow up!! Haha... erm..that might be a long long time later!! :D Well, I was very very fierce with the children and it was difficult to imagine how much hate the people will hate us for believing in Jesus?? Wow!! How I wish I was a normal guy!! So i could feel the pain!! Sad.... :(

Well, after that game. I got over-exhaustion. Ah La Mah.... Then was commanded to go back and rest so I never go for the Camp Parents Debrief....Sad...So no comments......


Day 3!!!

Argh!!!! The last night we are having together!!! And the day which I going o get my Tao Poks!!! Argh!!!! Erm...Guess how much I owe them... Lets see about 50 + Coz Pearl and Elissa say so.... erm...and the Camp Parents argee lor... Ah La Mah!!!! GG!!!!


Well. The night was the funnest part...but lets talk about the water bomb game first!! Well, the finale was the funnest but got a lpt of injuries such as Pearl and Austin and maybe got even more..... sad for them and poor Pearl..tio aim!! Haha...first one out!! But me go aim wheelie!! Muhaha... Dirty me!! :( But I so cheeky.. I pull Isaac down with me.. Muhaha..so he die with me.I heck care coz me already dirty. Then I drag Gilchrist into the muddy battlefield and row in the mud.. in the process making Gilchrist dirty!! Then Jethro own me coz he rugby player wat!! Then I wanted to get Sean!! He run away from me!! :( Never mind...


Then Campfire Time!!!!! So fun!! I go take pics!! :D My I can only show you the pics that I took from my phone while I was charging the camera, Celine allow me to use to take pics!! Had fun lor... Taking pics with the camera.. it turn out that I take the camp parents more than the children. Ok, that was a lie.... Amazingly.. I took pics of the camp parents also... Hm.. lets see how it started... Oh Ya... Pearl, Cheryl and some others were dancing.. then I go take pics of them... Haha!! :D Then Pearl take pic of me.. then I want to return her that by taking her
but she difficult to take pic of ah... Everytime cover her face :S Make me angry!! Haha..had fun!!! :D Well, take here take there... Play around, scream here and there.. and increase the no. of tao poks... Ah La Mah...


Well, had fun during the campfire!! Though not really if you see the pic I took while the camera was charging... using my phone.... but that was coz raining lah....

Jethro can lead!! Wow!!

Gilchrist showing the campers what to do!!


Such as... DANCE!! Haha.. He pro!!

Hilfred and Jia Kai!!! Who can eat the sweet faster??



Gilchrist wondering who finished first??


See what a lousy Campfire!! Haha..Coz raining!!


Guess who is this Joker??


Dance!! Children!! Dance!!




Unlce Melvin!! Transformer Suit!! :)


Pearl trying to Wow the crowd!! Haha.. Managed, I think!!


Nice?? I bang my hand against the roof while jumping... OUCH!!! That I will never forget!! So painful!! :'(


While I still finding Pic for the campfire!! Sad..I do not know where :(


Well, Now for the night game that was not plan!! Erm... Tao Pok your Camp Parents... I think that was what the game was called!! Haha...


Well, let me describe it to you.. well. I was afraid to go up along to the boys dormetory . So the Guy Camp Parents decided go up together and since I owe the campers the most Tao Poks.. I lead the group!! So we charged!! Then the children charge also.. then I was scared then I stop in fornt of the door step... Derek and the rest stopped also only for one person!! Guess Who!! ISAAC!! Haha... I stop then he never stop then go in.. due to the amount of children.. to save my own skin.. Isaac was lock in.. Sad guy.. I could see how the children devoured Isaac, Sad guy!! We mourned his death!! He was slammed by a 67 kg boys from the double-deck bed!! Sad man....I pity my mentee..... Haha..Haha.. Never really saw it but that was the testimony from Steven who was bathing then.. haha... I was running and screaming away from Hilfred and Austin... The master mind of that game!! Wow!! Hilfred like never get tired de... but I can easily out run him.. So nvm... :P Then soon tired coz like so many come after us... so Jethro, me, Isaac (Who managed to escaped, amazingly!! When we lured out the children) and Derek..while we were locked in... coz the children all waiting outside. Master minded by Nigel Khoo...! Of cousre he try trick us but never managed..then Kai Lun came!! Woooo!!! We thought we saved!! Then she chase the children away.. then she ask us open.. guess wat she said.."I want know who onside" so after she saw, she said " Continue"!! Ah La Mah... Wat the..... Then we were struck once again this time, the children turn off the light.. luckily I got my phone..then call for help.. Justin never pick up!! Wat the.. So we wait and wait till Kai Lun stop again coz she scare the door break the way the children bang it.. Then she give us a place to hide... it below.. the hut... so dark lor then...

See that hut?? That was the Kai Lun given hiding place!!

Then I decided to get my slippers... So I run up then I was called in the canteen.. Wow! That place become a refugee area.. so I decided to call Jethro and gang in.. Then I go out again.. Then Justin, Sean say I crazy.. Then my reply was "I Am Counting On GOD!!" Then they cheer!! Haha.. Then Jethro and gang came.. they sneak in... haha... Then we relax.... Then I wanted to go get something.. then coz Unlce Melvin there... I thought save so I walked in then I was punced on by 3 children.. I straight away turn and run!! Without Slipper again!! ARGH!!!

Then Unlce Melvin had to threaten the childrenthen Kai Lun say save for us to go get our clothes and bath.. Then we walk in... all the eyes were like on us... Scary sia... The we get our clothes.... ZAO!!! Haha...Then we lounge in the refugee area after we bath.. then all go out together again!! Haha.. So fun...


Well, Then Camp Parent debrief nearly want to die......


Day 4!! Last Day.....!!! Sad...


Well, It was a boring day except the ride back to WAC!!
It was so fun.. We were singing and jumping to the song "Counting on God". We did all the action.. going spastic!! We jump and jump!! Dance and Dance during the chorus when no actions!! Haha...we drag Sean into following us!! Me, Gilchrist, Derek and Isaac!! Haha...Then we planned to jump and sing and do the actions when we pass the bus!! Haha... We were laughing and joking...So fun...Then we plan to do to everyone we pass!! Like spastic!! Then got one time.. A female driver saw us!! Then guess wat she did... she slowed down!! Then got one song.. Jump up and down..So we jump then the van shake!! Haha.. spastic people!!


Joke!! Then Emo song.. Then Derek Video it down.. It was a joke sia...Well... Isaac was the most funny person!! All his emo faces!! LOL!! We all back up!! He main star!! Haha...


That is about all bah.. There is more but not so important!! Haha...well, now me no voice!!!

No comments: