Thursday, December 4, 2008

Soccer Chalet

Finally!!

Yes!! The chalet is over!!!

Well, I am not saying that the chgalet was not fun but is was not soo fun too. It was a farewell and a welcome chalet!!!

It was a farewell to the C'Division Soccer Boys. :( I still can't put behind the great acheivement we have left behind though it does not matter. I could see the trophy!! I could smell the glory!! I could vision the sense of achievement we could have gotten!! And I did not expect to lose because I knew God was with me!! I think I took a set back when we lose it when we lead but still lost due to stupid and brainless decision. Never mind.... I do not wish to spark the anger inside me again!!!!

And it was also a welcome to the B'division!! The C'division and the B'division had different chalets and Mr Ng's chalet was much better if you ask me coz the chalet was in a bungalow!! Wooo!! Cool rite!!

Well, the chalet was straight after a match with a Australian School called "Lynwood Senior High School" We thought tell good lor when they came in. They all big size sia, then warm up got 1 boy kick the ball super fall sia. Then we thought they very good then in the ned we win them 5-0!! Looks can be deceiving!!! Never judge a book by it cover!!

Then we went to the chalet!! Then Sec 2 when to the C'division Chalet!! Who would have guessed!! Amirul is staying at Hong Kah!!! So 2010 season may have some hope if Jasvin manages to come back to Hong Kah!! And we know that his heart is still at Hong Kah so there is a chance!! :D


Then we went to the room, I go bath!! like dumb coz after that was BBQ then I eat like 1 whole plate of chicken wings!! The bones like pyramid lor after I ate them all!! Hahaa.... then wanted to go to the arcade the... but the sad, Mr Ng go ask me help his wife BBQ. Ah La Mah.... then had to stay.... then became too bored. Then also can't sleep, then went to watch "Kung Fu Panda". Watch what I have watched before... Sian!!! Then Mr Razak came and talk to me. I am like an outsider in the Soccer team, coz I do not speak Malay but I know lah. Just Don't Want!! :P Then Mr Razak ask me a lot of question, hard for me to answer. Well, then he gave me a task to make friends with the smokers in the squad!! What the...it felt like giving yourself to the Devil!!! Coz I was scare, I might give in!! What will happen to me!! Those kind of thoughts..... Then when back to watch but was still thinking about it!! I needed to sleep!! Coz Children Camp was just right at the corner made me heck care about the rest and slept. I slept from 1 am to 3 am which equals only 2 hours of sleep then woke up. Then chat with them lor... chat and chat till 4+ in the morning.. then finally they tired then could rest but still me can't sleep. Then wake up lor.

Well, the next day. We romp around the chalet then went cycling!! Cycle till far far away from the chalet. Haha... then got lost!! Luckily, manage to find our way back!!! :D

I think that is all about the C'Division Chalet. So we went on to the B'Divisioon Chalet!!!

When we reach there, I nearly wanted to say GG loudly!!! The place so small!!!! How to sleep??

Erm.....later, Mr Razak walk in, then he give us money to go get our lunch!! $4 each!! Then the nearest eat place was Downtown East!! What the heck!!!! So far!! Well, walked around there. Showing them, there got what to eat!! Coz me know le!! There I romp for 2 hours!! How to not know?? Haha..... but still settle for the simplest!! Mac!!!! Then later....the othere group came!! Like that so long!! We walk around so long then settle down and start eating, then they come!! We finish first, of course!! But I was wondering where did they go...?? I was afraid!! Well, We return at 2pm. Then Danial, Tamash and Nor Rizhuan go swimming pool find the Sec 1, Then leave me behind!! Then the gang came back then talk!! They want see my phone so I let them... they don't know those songs!! But go play it!! The intro of "One Way" !! Then the lyrics going to say "JESUS'!! The stop!!! AH La MAH!!! Sad, I thought that it was time, I could tell them about Jesus!! Wooo....!!!! But did not... SIAN!!! But having watched "Facing the Giants", I feel motivated that one day!! That team will become people for God!! YEAH!!!

Well, then Mr Razak gave the Sec 2 a team briefing on how far behind are we from being National Champions!! He said we needed team spirit!! And blah blah... but my formula is..... God!!! :D

Best Formula!!!!!

Well, then it was free time again coz the Sec 3 now went out for lunch!!! I follow the Sec 2 to swimming!! The problem was I do not know how to SWIM!!! Argh!! Luckily, I tall enough to see my head above water level!! :D Luckily!!! Well, had fun!! Yup!!! Then went back and bath!!! Then BBQ time!! I slack!! Muhaha... but was put into play later!! To BBQ the chicken!! :( Sian!!!!

I BBQ the chicken but never get to eat 1!!! :( All take before me finish!! The only time I got my 1st chicken was 12 am!! :(

Then for the first time!!! Nurudin gave me a place to sleep in the room!! Coz I was very tired!! And he showed me a place to sleep!! Wow!!! I was touched!!! I thank him for that coz I was really wondering where was I going to sleep!! Thanks!!!

Well, that is nearly all bah.. Coz day 3 was boring and tiring!! Pack up then ZAO!!! Home!!!

But go home then ZAo again to help Children Camp preparation!! Super tiring!!


I was bored so I took these pics!!!

Escape Theme Park!!

The BBQ Pit for the B'Division Chalet!!

P.S I was tooldthe meaning behind the bible verse!! The first is the last and the last is the first!! It is serving people!! If you want to lead, you must serve!!! AMEN!!!

No comments: