Sunday, December 14, 2008

Post CIA Camp Sickness

Ah La Mah!!

Now I tio Sick!!! Down with Flu!!! Sad!! :(


While but I still miss Children Camp!!

Erm... Some pics from Pearl's Blog!! Not stealing!!! :P Waiting for the others.. Or ALL!!! YEA!!!


She not bad bah..but I take some from there!! :D Nice ones... that I feel are nice and lame kinds!!!!


TAO POK!!! Yea!! Too Sad I never join!! :(


I tio taken advantage of!! One killing me.. the other want me to follow him!!


The Girls Bunk!!! Above the Worship Area!!!


The Boys Bunk!! Above the Canteen!!!


Lefa giving direction and someone trying to copy!!

Me!! Squatting on the bench to take photo..


Ouch!!! I tio step on by the children sia!!!

Wheelie!! The Best Group sia!!

Have You Heard the BUMBLEBEE?? LOL!!


Ultra Magnus!! Yea!!!


Trailbazer!! You can see the one I took the pic from!!

Si'er talked to the children and I believe it transformer them!!


Leopard Crawp?? No.. Please!! So Muddy!!!



Children!! Dancing!! Wooo!!! So Encouraging!!

Nice Place, Right??


And the Finale Picture!!

TRANSFORMER!!! More than meets the eye!!

P.S There are more pics!! I will put them all up once I get them!! Muhaha!!! Got a lot sia!!

No comments: