Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Jurong Point

Wooo!!!!


The Jurong Point Extention open le!!!!


I went there last night!!! :D


Well, It like so high class lor.. the shops there so expensive!! Then got Starbucks!! Yes!!! Muhaha

Well, Jurong Point looks so nice!!!

Well, I shall show you some pics.... as I drank Starbucks. I share with Jie Jie... :( I spend my money... :( Rather spend on my girlfriend lor... :( Waste my money!!! The romp around JP. Saw how nice Jurong Point become.. Never thought it was Jurong Point lor... Haha..


New York!!! Wooo!!! But so Expensive!!


Elephant at Basement?? But it at Level 2?? Fail their studies sia!!



Thats a pure Girl's Shop!!! Drag in by Jie Jie... :(




So many eating areas!!! Wow!! So many choices!!


A Random Pic!! Still looks a bit like Jurong Point..


When did Pearl own a shop?? LOL!!!

P.S The last Pic was random!!! But it caught my eyes when I first step in!! Haha.. being very lame!!


No comments: