Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Leader's Training

Wow!!!

The Next day staright is the leader's training!! GG!!!

Haha... I have strength in thre Lord!! :D Amen!!!

It started at 8 am so I woke up with mummy and go JP togehter lor... went to eat Ka Yun!! :D

Coz not much time so I eat the eggs and drank Milo only there then brought the bread along with me there....

Hehe.... then reach there late le. Lefa also late... Aiya, those who go CIA Camp all late!! But I 20 mins late only!! Not as bad as them!! :D

Well then I spam Strepsils on me!! Haha.... I going to die early!! :(

Well, I when to buy a drink late on then reach, they start worship le... then coz can't bring drink inside, I outside sing... Ah LA Mah... I like crazy person!! But who cares!! :P


So it start.. The lastest was Elissa!!! ! hour and 20 mins late!! World Record holder!! LOL!!

So off it started bah..though this not a action pack training!! Well, I learned a lot here....

Well, it was a lot to handle!! I was also very hyper!! Suffering from post hyperness!! Haha...

The off to lunch.... not going to say wat I learn coz that for future leaders!! :P

Well, Si'er showed us a new eat area...but it was a resturant!! So he treat!! Haha... I was still very hyper!!! Then I got back my jacket from Pearl after all no more in air-con room le!! Then got her scent!! :'( My jacket got girl's scent!! :( Sad... At least after 3 days gone le!! :D

Haha..... nvm.... then we went back, Si'er give us break!!! then can't play keyboard the Lefa took out a soccer ball!! Then go ball!! Haha...Elissa and Pearl were like in the middle of me and Lefa. Haha...Lefa sad... he can never get the ball off me.. but it took me one tackle to get it back!! :D But got once I could not then I go slide on carpet!! Ah La Mah...Wrong move....... Tio carpet burn!!! Then ask if got plaster. No one have.... And amazingly.. Pearl help me... then in the end she wrap my wounds...in GG style...


My Foot!!! :( But must thank her bah.. Might have been worse!!


This kind of wrapping restricted my movements!! Then can't like dance with the ball, meaning I do many tricks but the ball will never leave me. But never manage!! :'(

Well, off to learning again later.... did not want my jacket.. the pass back to Pearl... :'( My jacket..... I wanna cry!!! Then amazingly... Si'er ask this question..... he ask the girls first...

He ask What will be your dream guy... Luckily not my prob!!! :D Still playing!! And eating snacks!! :D Then Si'er talk and talk and the girls reply were depend on Feeling then I take out one biscuit and pointinside and said Filling!!! LOL!!! Becoming like Eugene le!! :(

Haha then he ask the guys!! Ah La Mah...GG!!

He started with me...then I dunno coz me never thought about it...haha...amazingly never really thought who would I like to marry so me never answer!! Then he simple it.. he ask "Which girl will catch your attention??" and I replied Hyper kind.... erm.. I dunno why me say like that also..try to break it down!!! Hm..

Lets heck care... and move on.... While we continued... disturb Eugene.. Haha..and eat!! :D

Well then dinner...go Hawker Centre.... and eat!! Can't eat Curry Chicken Rice!! :( Then go eat duck rice in the end lor...coz me got sore throat!!

A day of learning... now my brain pain!!

No comments: