Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Outing

Hi peeps!!! :D



Well, it has been a tiring day!! Today go and meet my Secondary School Friends too send off Jonas!! Coz Jonas ZAO-ing home to his homeland!! Indonesia!! Hope he has a good trip back!!



Well, so we met up at 12 pm outside school but I was late, like 20 mins late!! Super late lor..then when I reached... they at Jin Hua's House!! So go to his house then dunno what they doing then go takeout my PSP and play lor....... well, I was super bored as we then decided to make our way to west coast... They dunno how go there sia!! Ah La Mah!!! so I told them take 176 to west coast!! All on me sia..the bus stop to stop as me press coz dunno!! Well, lets continue bah, so I was listening to music on the way there.... and perdenver was bored so he wanted to his to my music!! Haha...all my music is either by Hillsong United, Desperation Band and the lastest.... New Live Worship (Here In your Presence)!!! So I let him hear lor...then I choose the song super carefully de.... but he like never hear de....dont even ponder on the words and then I confirm he will ask question de....!!But never...*Sigh*



Well, then we had lunch there at Mac!! And I accidently deleted my pictures!!! :( So went to the sand pits and play, climb, run, throw sand!!! That my favourite!! :D Well so we went to climb!! I scared my phone drop sia!! Scared drop then GG!!! Well, here is a pic which I take from people the...




I am at the back!! And at the highest point!!

Then after that!! I had a hard time getting down!!! Then needed help!! But very little!! Haha...Thanks Jin Hua!!! Then we went around, playing...and playing and playing... maybe throwing sand!!! My favourite!!! Well, I did not really throw... I aim my digging in a way that the sand that I dug will fly at my friends!! Muhaha!!! Evil sia... so then I wash up!! Then they finally found out that there is no bike rental in west coast park!!! Well, then I had to depart due to the reason that there was prayer meeting later!!! Well, the prayer meeting was impactful and an eye opener!!!

No comments: