Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Soccer Season 08

Hi Friends!!!

This entry is not going to talk about my season or anything. Coz I really wish to put the past behind me!!!!

I just want to show you guys some pictures take the school has in their system!!! Haha.....

This photo were for the West Zone:

Team Photo after we won the West Zone tittle!!

West Zone Starting Eleven for the West Zone Final

A Happy Me, after receiving the West Zone Gold!


Joking before the match

Getting warmed up for the West Zone Final!!


The First Eleven that help Hong Kah retain the tittle


Then we when oversea to train and here are some of the pictures of me!!!

Me drinking Coke Cola in Medan


Taking a breaking after a long journey that hurted my butt


Group Photo in Medan before we went shopping there


A Group Photo while shopping in Parapat



Some pictures of the dramactic Semi-fianl with Greenview Sec:

Warming up for the match


Warming up before the match

Me before the Semi-final

The National Final came after we played our hearts out to reach there!! They were experiences that I will never forget!!


The Start of the End to C'Division career in fashion


The Starting Eleven for The National Final


Me chasing for the ball


Me chasing again for the ball !!


Me really chasing at full speed for the **** ball !!!!


A teary me, after our lost!!! I cry sia!!! But still look nice


Bye Bye C'Divsion!!
Bye Bye to the Rightful National Champions!!!
Bye Bye to the Unforgettable Soccer Season 2008!!!


What a sad ending to the C'Division!! Losing to Sports School is not fun!! Especially losing by a ghost penalty!!! But that is over already. *Sigh* Now, I am looking forward to next season and if you want more pictures of the soccer team of 2008: (Click below)



C'Division Soccer Boys of Season 08, the Rightful National Champion!!!!!



P.S Looking back at the pictures really remind me of the incredible season we had!! The ups and downs and all the shots of me in the final is me chasing!!! Aiyo!! Like I only chase the ball but I did run my heart out!!!

No comments: