Friday, October 17, 2008

Soccer Training Resume

*Sigh*

Today had no school!!! coz the teachers were discussing which class each pupils should go. I got 4 As which should make me qualify for 3A but my maths and science were both B so I may not get in. BUT I believe in God that no matter which class I go, he will look after me. Help me live in righteousness and change me into who I was made to be!!!!! Though I still hope I do get in 3A!!!!

I really hope so and I have faith in him!!!!

So today, I left for school at about 3.20 pm, I took bus 185 since I decided to walk a bit to warm up. Then when reach the bus stop, it had to rain then I had to go in for shelter but the shelter also got people smoking!!! Man, how I had the air that is polluted by smoking!!! How I wanted to take out my boots and hit him till he run or die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then finally!!! The bus came!!!! Phew!!!! Finally a way out!! It is like how Jesus came to die on the cross so that we might have a way out and not suffer eternal death in hell!!! So took the bus and things looked better, the rain became less heavy!! So can walk there, maybe scroll there. Haha.........

I reached there knowing that about the 3 C'division captains will be be coming to train coz there got PSL camp.. Yes!!! Me do not need, turned it down, can relax!!! But I was the only sec 2 there. WOW!! was my first reaction lor. Luckily more sec 2 came!!! If not me the only sec 2!!! I am so luckily!!! Then while training, my skin at the part which I fractured last year which seemed so long ago, tore off!!! Now can't wear anything!!! Can't even touch it, this is the first time that I am feeling pain!!! This pain, my body can't numb!!! It has been a long time I felt my emotions!! Woooo!!! Finally got them back but did not expect to feel pain at the first time in a long long time!!! So I am in pain but I continued to play and play till I almost die coz out of air!!!! At least when we played two side, I was forced to play goalkeeper!!! Yes, don't need to run le, will not hurt the wound too much!! But coz I was playing for the side which was very strong. I almost needed not need to save any balls so I look up at the sky. Saw the clouds, so white and beautiful and some grey clouds. Wow man!! What a beautiful scene and what a beautiful painting God had painted and I keep singing in my heart:

How can it be
You were the one
on the Cross
How can it be
the scars on your hands
are for me
Lifted of all our shame.......

I was like a time of repentence. Just to help me see that the pain I was feeling was nothing to the pain and shame Jesus suffered just for us all!! And so many of us just take him for granted!!!!! I am getting really very pissed!! You just spend time with himwhen you are free!! What the..... The world will never give you a lot of time.... Scarifice is needed people!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I am currently damn violent coz I can't find my bible, my dinner is just beans and rice!!! What the heck!!!! Wanted go down buy dinner then no money!! Everything I pay!! Pay, Pay and Pay like as if I have income!!!!! I want to scold people damn bad words le!! (if you see, I now use extremely bad words coz I am angry now!! Damn angry!!!!!!! And it is not a usual sight, ok!!)

No comments: