Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Class 2A

WOOO...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The class photos are finally here!!!!!!!!!



I waited so long lor, for this photos.



Have a look a them, see where I look nice lor not and give me your comments. Haha......



My class has 41 pupils so you count and see if got that amount of people. Me not sure also. We are the best class in the school lor or maybe should be but I think we are the best of the best classes in Hong Kah's history lor coz we all behave like Normal Tech students the lor. LOL!!!!!! We are confirm a bunch of jokers and noise polluters coz even DM need to scold us but if you observe out of the 3 express classes, I think 2B will be the most discipline lor. They like never have teacher shout at them the lor. I think they act the lor, act in front of teachers. 2C are a bunch of hm..... let me think....... GONE CASERS!!!!! They are like rebels lor, and I feel so happy that I am not in their class. Phew.... if not I become rebel le. Thank God. Now, I see why I suddenly did so well despite slacking like every other time. Haha.... or maybe I too smart??? I never know......... I do not know where my stay at the top is due or I can renew it??? Hm..... Everyone will go their seperate ways one day.... So Sad.......................... have a look at the photos:


Special

Formal 1


Formal 2

Informal

Time has past so qiucky, it coming to the end to the year, soccer season ended, exams coming to a stop. A new class next year, things just past so fast but at leats this class has a blog!!! I am amazed...... if you want to know it click on class 2A below,

Class 2A , a bunch a noise makers. I love that phrase.. hehe................

P.S Ok la, I did not buy all this photos. I only bought the formal photos coz me think me look better in those pictures.... haha............. so go and see my "ugly" shots of me bah... haha.................

No comments: