Monday, October 13, 2008

Holidays??

Sian sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Exams are over!!!!!! Must rejoice but can't sia, no school very wierd at first then don't know what to do sia. Then sian till can go emo lor. So now me emo. Don't know why?? But the 4 days holidays were still good coz when get use to no school very fun but boring la. Got a lot of things happen also lor.



So on Wednesday, Exams over and relax le!!!!! Ole Ole Ole Oleeeeeee, Ole Oleeeeee!!!!!!!


Haha...............was just being lame.


So thursday, Relaxation day!!!! Woke up early for Hong Xia, haha, coz she say message her when wake up but she got school what, so me go wake up early lor. But if my mother never tell me somthing that I must do later, I so doubt that me will wake up lor. Hehe........... (Note: Me very good boy the so don't even think too much into that hor. Lazy and difficult ah to clear your minds de) Since can't sleep, I when to play the paino then my sister when to school ( Note: She very old de hor still in school, me already prepared tio whack later le. Haha) Then when she take the electronic dictionary, No battery coz my younger bro go use and never charge so my sisterbecome angry then shout shout shout and blah blah blah till my ear drums nearly tio destroyed sia. Then go bugis to pass the electric dictionary to jie jie lor. Then go eat then after eat me go walk walk like dumbo walking up and down bugis street lor. But I like the food there. Who want tag along, sms me ok then we arrange. Haha........... Well, at night. I went down to church for the Davidic Anointing Seminar by Dr. Joseph Aktintude (Ya, remeber how to write his name!! So cool!!) Went down early coz Eric called me down to help him, at about 7+ pm. Ya, that day seemed boring..... but it had some meaning and truth so it is not wasted!!!



So friday and if you should know that we spent the hoildays like it got no end lor. How I wish that will happen..*Sigh* So I was so bored till I wanted to do somethingand since that day had The second part of the Davidic Anointing by Dr. Joesph Akintude so I decided to ask people out to go jog before the seminiar at Clementi Stadium (If you got my email add. and online on msn then you should see my personal message. It wrote "Who want go jog at Clementi stadium??? 6.15!!") Ask me personal if you want my email add.) I keep on asking lor. Ask Hong Xia, Eugene, Nick and Justin [Chua] lor then Hong Xia ask Lefa, Eugene ask Elissa. Let's see Hong Xia, Elissa, Eugene and me onli.... So sad. But it became only 3 ( Eugene, Elissa and me) coz Hong Xia go Clementi Sports Hall. LOL!!!! Hong Xia, how you can go wrong place??? Clementi Stadium so big sia!!!! The field is green!!!! The name so big sia!!! Haha..... you so cute sia, can go wrong place. Like joker man (not the joker in "THe Dark Knight" but that movie was good, rite. Ok, better not get carried away) and I will confirm remember that for a long long time. HAHA!!! And while waiting for you, you make me jog 4 km!!!! Wat the.... you know how long I never jog or not??? It ok la, if you reading.... don't feel bad, ok??

The seminiar was WOW!!! It was so cool!!! It was like Thursday except more people only and it seemed more powerful coz I was awake then, maybe more....... Haha.......The fire was burning!!! For those who went up, protect that fire!!! He will try to take it away from you!!!

So saturday was not the same, but was powerful. I want to ask you if you believe that there is a heaven and hell?? How I wish I had brought my friends along.... sad le but can't emo!! Haha............ So was Sunday. Everything was powerful though some did not seem to affect me or relate to me now, it may next time........ I will be prepared. So I challenge you if you dare (Note: This sentence is aimed at someone that is going to suffered eternal death and is behind the scenes of the evil deeds, I believe you know who that is)

Just looking back at it, it was such a powerful week. Now, it is time to work and fight for God!!!!! Thank you God!!! Indeed, you are great. Things don't happen if you did not want it to happen!!

P.S : I am super sorry that this entry super late, but me had my problems to overcome. I now see the end point!! I am going to complete it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: