Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lefa

Happy Birthday Lefa!!!



Ok, it a belated one but heck care la.Ok, Yesterday was Lefa's birthday!! F.Y.I



So yesterday, when we went to eat after church at sumo house then walk back to the bus stop near the church to send back Eunice, not Eunice Ng, the other one!!!!



And as we walking towards the bus stop, we saw Steven, Eric, Edward and gang going for lunch also but it was going to be very wierd if you are walking back to church when there is nothing on later so the boys, me, Lefa and Justin, ran one big round around Clementi Sports Hall to avoid Eric and gang then the girls thought we racing them to who reach the bus stop first then they go run but run towards Eric and gang. But as we were running the other way, we were laughing at the reason, he girls ran ran towards Eric and gang!! That was laughable lor!!! Haha..... dumb sia, you ran straight into the things that are confirm going to make you feel wierd lor!!!HAHA!!!!!



Then we meet them at the bridge!! We were still laughing, I was trying my best not to drop to the ground laughing!!!!! But we met only Pearl and Hong Xia, then we were winder what happen to Elissa and Eunice. Then they point at the other over-head bridge!! Ah La Mah!!! Wat the.... how did they go there so fast??



Then we made our way there lor but then decided to wait for Elissa to return lor sinc she going to return. But then suddenly, Pearl disappear there sia, I did not know sia. My instinct got problem le. Gone case sia, what happen if when playing soccer then opponent come out of sudden!! I die sia, sure lose the ball!! i must improve that instinct!! Haha.........


Then as we walking back to the MRT since everyone is taking MRT, as we were walking back!! Guess wat!! (I think you should know what happen) We meet Eric and gang!!! Aiya, that has to be God's will bah. Cannot avoid them sia. Then Pearl went over to say hi and then Jun Hoong sms me, it wrote:

Today Lefa's birthday. I just remembered. want celebrate with him today evening or tomorrow?

So, it was Lefa's birthday and i ask the rest and decided that we should celebrate on sunday coz like that he birthday over what. Like sad sia, if we do that to him. But after trying to decide everything before evening, we decided that if we celebrated today, it will be to rush and we want to give him a surpise coz we forgot his birthday lor. We feel bad lor but my birthday, your never like that lor. Me tio whack in the eye onli lor. My super sad sia. To we decided to bring it to tomorrow which is today!!!!

And since Jun Hoong ask me. He like put me in charge of everything coz he keep on saying we decide then tell him. Hm..... not bad to plot lor. Haha..... I showed my leadership skills!!

Then I spent the whole evening till night about till 11 pm to discuss about the thing with Elissa and Justin coz they were the only 2 people online that day lor. Discuss and always get no where lor. Go one place, must think what Lefa will say then blah blah and why so far and all this lor. It was difficult to crack the mind of Lefa and Jun Hoong keep on saying Lefa quite clever then must watch out. Aiya!! That was one problem we had to crack. Said so many places then finally!!! Decided Seoul Gareden!!! Planned to wath movie then bring him eat but coz dinner more expensive so eat then movie!!


So it was decided!! And I also watch Liverpool beat Chelsea at Chelsea's home ground!!! First Chelsea home lost in 4 years!! Liverpool rockz man!!!!!!!!!

So today!!!! Then my parents say need to go out celebrate my brother birthday!! What the heck!!! I do everything then tell me just call Lefa and say Happy Birthday!! What the ****ing heck!!!!!!! You do not know what I doing then can like that say, always like that one!! Never get the facts then say.

I was going to get pissed lor. So I ate at Jurong Hill Top Resturant, Japanese one!! It is nice!! Especially the salmon!!!! I eat until full sia! What the...... Then late lor since my parents say they will be here by 11 pm then 12 noon then come!!! What the heck!!!!! Then at least they drop me off at BOON LAY MRT Station!!!!!!! Arghhh!!!!!! I have to travel from the west to the north!!! Argh!!! I need to go Woodlands leh!!! Wat the..... drop me off at Boon Lay Mrt at 1.30pm!!! i need to be there by 1 leh!!! Then I ran to the MRT then got stomach cramp, Ah La Mah, I ate too much sia!!!!!

Was damn late lor!!! (I now feel so angry, must calm down) RELAX!!!!!

Then I felt like need to buy birthday cake to surpise him but neve in the end coz we no funds la. Jun Hoong never come!!!

Ok, a lot of people never come. Pearl, Rachel, Vyonne got O'level (Good Luck!!) Hong Xia and the gang from Hong Kah Primary got exams also. Jun Hoong needed to help his parents, Matthew Wong got CCA I think, Eddy got his wisdom tooth extracted. Sian sia, so many people cannot come!!!!

Here are some pictures of the event when I reached there at about 2 pm:

Isaac being despo for the leftovers!!!

Lefa giving his "speech"(No one listening)



Toxic Soup made by Chef Isaac( Wat Crap, Chef)


Eugene showing off something lame on his phone


Eugene being lame


Youfu posting for the photograph while Nick blocks Lefa


The Toxic Soup!! While cooking!!! Eieee........


Isaac trying to get the food, burned already


Not bad rite!!!! Too sad no me only. Haha.....


After that, we decided not too watch the movie coz some no money le and the movie ticket price was $10 lor, very expensive sia.


So we decided to go Nick's house to watch movie!!! And wish his mother a happy birthday!!


Then, we watched Kung Foo Hustle till 7+ , the show was quite interesting except for the killing lor. And Eugene started his lame jokes again after that. Was super frustrating lor. Very!!!!


Then made our way home after that............ i hope this event is worth it and Lefa liked it!!!!


P.S I am damn tired now sia, and why does october have so many Birthdays???

5 Oct -- My mum's birthday

25 Oct - Daphne's Birthday

26 Oct - Lefa's Birthday

27 Oct - Nick's Mum's Birthday

30 Oct - My younger Bro Birthday


Like wat the........ why so many birthdays!!!!!!!

No comments: