Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PW is over!! Woohoo!!

Yes lah!! Today, PW officially ended!! Which is so good!!
Well, I am still wondering if this post should be a reflective one or a short one. I think a short one bah...

Before I start, I want to thank God for good teammates lah!! Or hardworking ones!! Haha!! If not, I would have been cursing my luck for PW!! Haha!!

Hm.. This journey with JJ136 was a pleasant memory!! Because, we got a rather well? Nah, just joking lah.. I was the most irritating person in the group, but that is me. What to do?? Haha!!

I actually can't believe one year has past just like that. It feels like the journey just began yesterday. Like it was the first time we had a group meeting, and then tio appointed leader! Haha!! Don't worry, I never did my job as one!! LOL....

I still remember us doing our WR, our model for OP, practicing so many times for OP. And all the epic memories!! LOL... But it has all ended, I am to lazy to go into all the details of the memories though I can, because my brain has a rather vivid memory of the events and also because I got soccer in 30 minutes time!! EEks >.<

Well, how abt some pictures to see first?? Yea?




Well, these is the model of our strategies!! Hehe!! Nothing going to say!! :P But nice right!! See the hardwork put in!! I really do hope my effort and hardwork do pay off in the end!! Like when I get back my result, I hope to see an A!!

Alright, later people complain say this post nothing epic!! Fine, I tell you how my OP went yesterday?! :D

Haha!!

Alright, my OP was crazy!! It was a full house yo, perhaps because people always say the best save for last? Haha.. Just joking.. Yesterday, my OP had 6 teachers and 9 audience attending it! crazy right?? We had the chief moderator, external moderator and the accessers!!

LOL.. And in order to relieve stress, I started cracking jokes as we waited for it to start. Guess where I cracked them, in front of the teachers and audience because we were waiting for 2 more teachers.. And of course, made a fool of myself.. But I don't really mind... Coz I don't bother about my reputation nor looks ;)

Well, overall. I think I did well. I destroyed my model halfway through the presentation though.. Not intentionally of course!! Haha!! I truly enjoyed the experience though! Hopefully I impressed the 6 teachers!! Seriously, 6 abit too much ah!! And will do well for PW, if not ah.. WALAO SIA!!

No comments: