Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grace-releasers

Hi peeps!!

Today pastor talked about grace.. And how funny this actually is!! I am like embarking on the series of Grace!! Haha!!

First, I finished the book my "mum" bought for me. "The Grip of Grace" And indeed, I have learnt much grace from this book!! :D Thanks mummy!!



Then today, Pastor timothy talked about Grace. How we are meant to be grace receivers and also grace releasers!!... And today, I have to put it into action again!! Haiz... Super fast implement sia.. Haha.. Which is actually GOOD!! Haha!!

Well, today, I had a soccer match. And before I went for this match, I had a recall on "The Grip of Grace". Why? Because I was talking to Pearl about it. Random conversation FTW yea :D Haha!! Then I was telling her what this book was lah. I do think that book was a rhema word for me at that time. Cause she bought it for my Bday, and during that time, I was feeling very down. Who won't be if their CTs result are so bad and so faithless!! :( And indeed, God provides us grace yea!! :) Haha!! :D

So I kinda recapped on it, then supplemented with what Pastor had preached about, I like whoa!! almost info-overload sia!! Haha.. Nah, it was God preparing for the trial!! So lets move on to the soccer match yea?



Well, I was very frstrated with my teammates! I find it so unacceptable when people passing are like shit,k when they don't run, when they don't communicate, when they don't seem serious!! Wow!! I shouted a lot! I was really angry, fed up and you know the emotions...

Here is the trial. In a soccer match, when a person is pumped up and adrenaline hormones are highly active , he might say somethings that are inappropriate. Even Arsene Wenger (Manager of Arsenal) said so himself, as the investigation of John Terry rascism saga continues.. So when I was angry, i was shouting at my teammates to wake up! And if you have ever seen me in competitive mood, you would think I am scary enough.. Now imagine an angry me!! OMG!! That rather bad!! :/ And when you are angry, and playing a match. Its pretty hard to watch your words. I was trying to not saying anything hurtful words to my teamamates!! and I am not sure if I did, but if I remember correctly, I did not. The worse I said was,"if you all play like that, we can't even beat ACS(I)" I feel like that would have been an insult for someone who has achieve one of the things some people just dream of :/

Well, Grace people! GRACE! It occurred to me halfway to stop shouting at them, because not everyone is me. But i would admit, they gradually improved. Grace. I had to be gracious to them, I should be considerate, not giving them additional problem, I should be encouraging, I should be merciful... Pastor said these are some tips on be gracious, I will not list all but here are some:

- Be patient with people
- By the language we use when speaking to them.
- By being considerate to them
- Freely forgive
- Don't condemn and give up on them
- Emphasize with mercy, not justice.

So these came into my mind, and I began keeping my voice to myself!! Haha!! :D Haha!! Be gracious!! I know I am not perfect, and I am sure that I might not have ticked every box that pastor mentioned but I am learning. I am still learning!! Haha I believe God is molding me, and he still is.



"God, I know you are still molding me. You are still teaching me and in every event in my life. Teach me Lord, to be a grace releasers!! What I have learnt must turn into action if not I have been wasting my time. So God, it will be hard, but teach me, Lord."

No comments: