Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You are the Apple of my Eye

Hi peeps,

Today, I went to watch the movie, "you are the Apple of my Eye" with my soccer friends!! Haha! I like spend this whole week with them sia!! Even on rest days/ non-training days also go out!! Ahaha!!

Well, but that is not the main purpose of this post. Firstly, this movie is really nice!! The storyline is really moving yet also sad... While it has also some sick parts, but that aside, it is pretty good.. I might want to watch it again if I could!! Of course we others people lah...



Hm.. This is a love story movie lah!! I don't plan to spoil the show for you if you have not watched it... But as I watched this show, it remind me that this main character (male one ah) was a lot like me... Don't like to study, heck care attitude. Then because of a girl that like to pock her nose in, she forces you to do work... Remembers how Pearl took my PSP away last time, or Sheena forcing to me to study.. :/

Well, this show was very touching, and I agree, to every guy. There is that one girl that is the apple of their eye, each has his own but not everyone has a happy ending just like this show...

Some pics to see, as I see them, I know the scenes! IT REALLY IS VERY TOUCHING!! IT FELT LIKE AS THOUGH I WAS WATCHING MY OWN LIFE STORY with a few corrections and edits here and there.. But that story line ah... Haiz... Oh well, that was a long time back... I have moved on already... Still, every guy will want to find his Mrs Right, true?? :(

Logger heads!! Really!! They were!!

The guy takes the rap for the girl, so sweet!!! >.<
The girls feels grateful, she decided to coach him in his studies!!

He really does his work!!

Omomomomomo! Well, that all I plan to show, this was more or so how the story developed, much there is still much more. This is not even the climax, its just the starting I showed you.. MUST WATCH!! >.<




No comments: