Monday, November 7, 2011

S.H.A.P.E

Why is it so difficult to start studying again??

Haiz.. Its the holidays people!! Woohoo!! HOLIDAYS for me!! But then again, I feel like I am rotting. I trying studying, but I am not productive. Then I go and read books which I feel is more productive for me.

Well, this will be short, but I really want but am not productive in my studies now sia!! Haiz!! howhowhow??

Well, I do have my goals for this holiday. For one, I want to regain my abs back!! :( Haha!! I felt that I grew fat during my Promos period. :( :( So I will grow more buff this holiday yea!! Haha..

Then again, on second thought, I dont want be buff! Haha!! Really, I have always like my skinny frame. I can't imagine myself like Eugene, :/ I would like a well-toned body :) Yupyup... And of course, regain my abs is of importance!! haha.. I just dont want to be fat!! Haha Just joking..

So my previous pragargraph was pure random crap. Here are the real goals. I want to keep in SHAPE. Remember what pastor talked about on the first day, about us keeping in shape. This holiday, I want to be in shape, both spiritually and physically...

Hence, I am going to catch up on my reading!! :) So far, I am done with "The Grip of Grace" which I mention in my previous post and now I am now on a journey with "the Air I Breathe"..


And I hope you have planned what you want to achieve this holiday!! :D God bless yea ;)

No comments: