Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am left Fuming

Well, today i did not go to church as I had a futsol tournament!! And guess wat I am left fuming.. but first lets get things straight...

We were not knock out, but proved that we are still the number one in the west!! :D

Well, things start off scrappy but okay still and we won all our match le :D Only our last group match was left!! So kickoff, and woohoo, GESS just scored and own goal... but then later Faiq los his temper and tackled their played then that guy angry then he scored like against us twice!! Wah.. worng move.. then later we of course fight back lah.. the later shafee and their keeper clash as both aim the ball the later the keeper tio injured then wat the GESS players all surround the refree call for red card.. All only know how to talk then their coaches all the same lah!! Then after the mathc, our coach say he pulling us out of the tournament!!! Wat the heck lah!! We win everyine except the Germans who we can beat if we did not lose our cool and composure!!! Wat the.. I was like super angry coz why give up our hrd work.. I wanted to come here and get medal!!! And now, you are telling me that you are going to make me give up my medal!! Wat the heck lah!!! Say save the school name.. whcioh is true such a performance was bad on our name but come on this is soccer, it is a rough game!!

So all because one one stupid game, we lose our medal..Wah I sian I tell you first.. i was like fuming.. I really angry....I was like the first time I feel so angry in soccer that such injustice is done on us!! I angry man!! but Jurongville was lousy, never even make it to the Semis!! Hah.. Coz our coach pulled us out that was why we didn't play our Semi-final. Ahhahaha....

Well, but I do not blame anyone though. I just feel very disappointed that just like that. It is over for us.. All our hardwork is gone in a moment!! I just feel that it is Injustice man!! I can tell u, GESS confirm 4th place. Becoz we pull out then they qualify. confirm lose immediately de lah!!

Well, better stop before I lose control, if you remind me of this incident, I will whscream at you coz I am still very angry!!!

No comments: