Friday, November 27, 2009

Match Week

Hi guys..Short update onli...

So you can read this!! LOL.. Coz won't take much time nia... haha..

Well, I just want to thank God for what he has done.. I want to thank him that I have been able to perform well, though not consistantly.. LOL.. But I should get into the school teamn next year I hope!! :D

Well, the reason that I want to play well is because that gives assures me that I don't not need to prove myself all the way and be able to go for the X-factor Camp.. :D And I should be able to attend most of the camp bah... :D

LOL..

This post is suppose to tell you that Hong Kah has been winning all their friendlies so far :D Coz we pro.. LOL.. What a lie... LOL....

An update on the recent scores... :D

Hong Kah vs Fuchun ------- 5 -0

Haha.. We won:D And I also scored in that natch :D Thank God.. :D

Hong Kah vs Assumption English School ---------- 6 - 3

I perform shit in the first half but gave a solid performance in the second.. Thank God that he made the coach continue to play me so that I might impress :D

Hong Kah vs Austraian School (Unknown Name leh) ------- 7-0

Wahaha.. I believe many expect us to lose lor.. haha.. But we won!! And I scored two goal too :D

And that is about all... 4 matches running.. :D May it continue till the end of next season :D Haha.. Meaning, may we be National Champions!! :D

No comments: