Friday, November 20, 2009

Hong Kah [5] vs St Gabriel [2]

Woohoo!! There you have the scoreline!!

Well, I gotta thank God for helping me coz I actually never really expected to play, and just have fitness only but amazing, I played the whole match then had fitness... LOL... But it is really amazing that I played, and I am kinda pleased with my own performance :D So, I really gotta thank God that he allowed me to play, and play well. So as too hopely allow me to tell my coach that, I would like to be excused on 18-21 dec for D.I's X-factor Camp!! Woohoo!! I wanna be there with PE!! :(

Well, the reason that I said I did not think I would play was because I screwed up my performance on wednesday. Coz I was like emo-ing.. LOL.. "I am back, and stronger than ever!!" So when I screwed up everything, I thought I confirm GG for today's game so I was expecting me to just do my fitness training instead, I was chosen in the first eighteen!! Something, I was not even expecting then to make things sweet yet also sour was that I was in the starting line up!! Wat the!! I screwed up everything the previous training yet I am going to start the match!!?? I was quite shock to say the least. But the position I was starting s shocked me quite badly!!! I was going to play left-back!! Wat the!!! I have never played in that position before, in a game at least. And I had not been playing there for like 6 months and maybe even more!! I was expecting like me to play striker but was not to be!! Wat the.. So It was kinda of surpising, both sweet and sour!! But hey, I pulled it off!!

I gotta thank God coz he helped me perform during the game!! Even though I slept super late coz of D.I's prayer meeting :D Well, I was super solid for most of the time despite never playing in tht position for a long time, though I had lack of concentration which lead to their goals, I made it up coz my coack decided not to take me out despite asking the other left-back to warm up.. :D Phew, Thank God :D

And well, so I shall end off here coz I got to go for the leadership mentoring thingy!! Argh.. going to be late!! Why blogging take so long!!?? LOL... and good job guys!! Well done!! We are going to regain our title next year!! Woohoo. And I am going for the D.I camp.. Woohoo..Though these things have yet to happen, I trust God for he is forever in control :D

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King!! :D (Forever- Chris Tomlin)

No comments: