Sunday, November 22, 2009

Roller-Coaster Weekend

Wow.... last weekend was like super weird lor.. I don't even know how to describe it sia...

I will explain why I said it was a roller coaster weekend for me..

Well, on Saturday:

Me, Lefa, Eunice. Wei Yang, Nicholas and Hong Xia when for Day 2 of the epic Experience!! Lol.. I think the first day was more fun!! Coz it was super funny, Eunice printed out the map so we don't get lost!! LOl... if that was not funny enough, we still got lost!! LOL... Super fun lor... We like explore The Katong area!! :D And found 2 other churches :D LOL... So the first day was super fun, then second day not fun for me coz Nick last minute chu stun!! Sigh!! Always...

I was like super disappointing lor.... But I blame no one therefore, I later acted normally again... But when Andy met PE band later at night, it was like something that was WOW!! Coz I think we all like all feeling super stressed bah, the atmosphere seems super tensed, even Si'er said so himself.. Well, I also cried during that meeting..... I will not say for what though some might know why.. and don't bother asking me why coz I will not reply de... :D why as I cried I found out that I truely love something.. I finally know what I treasure most in my heart.. and it reminds me how that love as actually transform me so much... It could be the reason why I am who I am today!! Well, and I think a few problems were solved....

Then I came to Sunday, had a hard time trying to make my eyes look normal.. LOL... Then at night, we had our very first online PE meeting... LOL.. I should be woohoo-ing but I think many of us got quite angry and it has shown us that unity gotta play a big part now!! Very big part!! I won't say the reason why many of us become angry at each other..but chill bro!! I am not used to being the peace-maker, and hope not to do so... Plz.. LOL... Well, from such an events or incident... you can tell... The devil is attacking the worship team!! Coz he is afrid of us! Woohoo.. It is good!! Stand your ground, don't let the devil win!! Lets us encourage each other as we count down to the big event of this year!! Woohoo...!!

We are going to make a great impact but first we must overcome every obstacle!! We are one!! One Band of brothers now and forever... :D

We will overcome, by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimonies!! - [Overcome- Desperation Band]

No comments: