Tuesday, November 18, 2008

High School Musical 3 Fever

Hi peeps!!! :)

I think I am kinda slow or something but now then the High School Musical 3 fever has reach me!! I super slow!!! Sad!! But never mind!!!

I like the songs!! Or maybe most of them.... such as "Now or Never" Coz it reminds me of the National Final!!! Sad!!!! And many others!! So I will put up the video of the songs, I like!!

Here is "Now or Never" Music Video:




Nice Song, right!! It is like my last game for C'Division Soccer Boys!! Sad ending sia!!! But nice song!!! I think the "Now or Never" Music Video was nice!!! Don't you agree??

Then, I also like "A night to Remember"!!! Or maybe I like almost every song!! But who cares!! I spam my blog with videos of High School Musical 3 Music Video!! Yea!!

So now, watch "A Night to Remember" Music Video:





I dont know what this song is suppose to mean or what it means coz I did not watch the movie yet but it is still nice!!

Here is the Music Video of "Right Here Right Now":




It look so so sad lor!! The Music Video!! But I don't know what happening sia but who cares!! :P Well!!! That is the EMO Song!!! :P

And now for a song that I really like!!! "Can I Have This Dance"!!!! Yea!!! Too sad I can't dance!!! So the song tittle can be changed to "Can I Have No Dance?"!! Haha... Joke sia!!! See the Music Video of "Can I have This Dance":




Nice dance, rite??? Too sad me will never be able to dance!!! Haha.....that time tried to dance!! Super Pai Seh lor!!! Now no face but likely I dance in the mass dance so not so obvious lah!! Luckily!!!! So I have prove that I can't dance!!! Don't drag me into it hor!!!!!

But I can scream and so can you!! So Scream people!!! Coz Enjoy the Music Video of "Scream"!!!! Wooo!!!!




Wow!!! Nice right!!! Though I don't know what was going on but who cares??? The effects were nice!! But it was blur!! So Sad!!! I spend a lot of time doing this!! Better enjoy!!! And I try my best not to use the ones that people record

Here is "Just Wanna Be You"!!! Enjoy!!! :)




Ok!!! I am tired already!!! I hope you did enjoy the music videos I put up!!! And I hope I do not get sued for putting them up coz I try my best to put the videos not recorded in the cinemas!! Enjoy those video!!! :D

P.S I really don't want to get sued!!! LOL!!! Haha.... :D

No comments: