Saturday, November 1, 2008

2A Class Chalet

Well, before I start my post. This chalet was 3 days 2 nights but coz I needed to go Si'er's house for something(A reason only I will tell you if you come for the Freedom Fest. Hehe....)


I did not go on thursday so I would not be able to comment on that day. Sad la but you can go the Hong Kah Secondary School's columum on my links, maybe they got write about it. Hope So, fingers crossed!! :)


So I shall start from Day 2:


Hm..... Day 2 ah, that was one of my frustrating days of my life bah!!!!! a day that tested my patience which I nearly failed!! Ok, I woke up at about 7 am that day coz I could not go to sleep. Then thought about when should I go down??? Hm... I felt that they will confirm had slept late coz chalets' are always like that wat. Am I rite??? So I decided to go at about 11+ am , then decided to eat lunch then go la since I dont know where they are at all then by the time reach there. But instead I go chat wif primary school classmate. Then drag myself to pull away from chatting to go the chalet. Nearly say: "Aiya, Heck care la. I dont feel like going... can't blog, can't play PS3, no computer to listen music or play. Then if I go most likely (if cui ying there) then they will satrt their rumours again." Always like that!! But at least I train from young le. Heck care them!! Just focus!! That skill needed for soccer so luckily, I play soccer!! Haha.....


Then decided to go off with my sister since she going to school so we set off at about 12.30pm (still miss chatting!! veri fun leh!!) Then before going to set off, pack my bag but dunno wat bring so I just bring clothes only and of course my bible!!! I was wondering where and how to do my Q.T!! Then when we setted off, I tried calling those classmates who were there at the chalet but all never pick up, call 2 times every one only Sebestian pick up!! Wat the.... I was angry le!! Then ask them how to go, they say they don't know but they say they at Downtown East which is at the East la. Ah La Mah, I travel from Boon Lay all the way to Pasir Ris leh!! 1 hour travel time leh!! Ah La Mah!!! And Escape Themepark is not open during weekdays so Hong Xia, too sad, you can go only on weekends!! No weekdays but I also feel like going there one day!!! Instead of being locked at home but me everyday go out, for soccer or for church matters so maybe can't go but will be nice to relax!!

So, there ask me go ask the locals there, making me sound like I tourists or something. Lame lor, I got asian face, cannot lie say I not Singaporean coz I speak like Singaporean le. Can't change!!! Haha...... Never mind that, I decided to go find my way around lor. Luckily, I found the bus that go to Downtown East!! Bus 354!!! Wow!!!!! Then I took the bus, then I nearly forgot to get off the bus coz i nearly did not see the giant words writing: "DOWNTOWN EAST" . It was so big lor!! Luckily manage to get off!! That shows that me not go in the east!!! Sure get lost de!!!! Haha.....

Then I reached there about 1+ lor!!! Then I tried finding them lor..... Then cannot find them, call everyone for 3 times but never answer!!! I was super angry lor!! I was wearing my jacket under the hot sun because my bag heavy enough le!! I bring a lot of cothes lor, wanted to do exercise de but decided not to bath since next was BBQ. So I waited for them outside Wild Wild Wet for them, kept on calling and saw a lot of Western people coming out to SMOKE!!!! Wat the..... I hated that sight!!!!

Here a picture which I took of it before we left the place:

Wild Wild Wet!! The place of anger for me!!


So I decided, the boys will never pick up their phone so try get the girls. But coz I do not know any girls number only rainer so I call her lor, then I founded out she never go. Ah La Mah!! Wasted sia, then ask her pass me Yi Qun number. I call also but she never pick up then decided to romp aorund the streets of Downtown East lor!! I try for 1 hour to no avail so when romping!!! Then felt like buying Slurpee from 7eleven but there no have!! What the.... I was boiling le!!! Then when to go eat Mcdonalds for lunch since I did not drag myslf away from chatting earlier. Ate there alone!!! Make me feel so sad!! Then after eating le. Waited outside Wild Wild Wet!!! Sat on the benches there, saw the sight I so hated til I cannot take it le, I go call Mr. Chin Jin Hua!! Then he go call them then Yi qun come pick me up!! Wat the...... I try for 2 hours, they never answer. He call one time got le!!! ARGH!!!!!


Since I was so tired, when to go sleep but slept for 30 mins then woke up coz I felt wierd to go sleep after eating McDonalds la. So when jogging. There so small, veri difficult to jog on a circuit coz also everywhere look the same so do not where jogging!! Then found them waling in all wet!! The Boys!!!! They want to die de. Luckily, I manage not to feel angry and just whack them coz running seem to help me lose anger!! Not bad ah! But maybe did nag a bit la. But they deserve it! Make me wait outside for 2 hours and pay $35 to do that!!! Wat the!!!!!


Then after jogging, helped out at the BBQ lor as you can see below:

Boys trying to start up the fire!! Me fanning myself and it!!


Boys still trying to start the fire!!



I think we felt bad, let the girls do it. Maybe.... when I come back, the boys trying to start up the fire!!! Wow!!! Not bad sia!!! But everyime we try start up the fire, it will blow out de, by some people!!!! Never say who!! Until the neighbours offered to help us then things started working!! But still all not good cooks, we eat some raw food lor!!Like when I watching the S-league on television. What the... watch also sian!! But watched it since it was the best show lor, but was also eating chicken wings!! Tried my best to get out the oil but still did not get a lot out. I ate them coz I needed my daily input of meat what!! No aiming to go fat but my last wing, I eat halfway then found out it was not cook!! Ah La Mah!!!! Then after that, the girls left lor!!! So the boys had two rooms to sleep!!! Ole Ole!!!! No need cramp 8 people into 4 beds!!!! Now, everyone got their bed for themselves!!! YES!!!! Got my own bed but 1 room got 4 people so. How to do Q.T??? And do not do is not a option!!!!! Then after the girls when back and we ate le!!! Those staying overnight decided to watch a movie, I do not know what they watched coz I decided to do my Q.t that time but then all the boys from the other room came over then make a lot of noise so I felt like no hope. *Sian* Then I decided to use my brain for the 1st time during the holidays for this desperate matter!! So I ask them if got anyone at the otherside, they say nobody there!! Thank God!! I have a place to do Q.T !! So this is a picture of the boys getting ready for the show while me( in the jacket) is leaving the room to go to the other side!!! Be encourage by that, people!!!! God will provide you a place to spend time with him!! So there is no excuse!!!! NO excuse!!!!!



The boys chatting before the show while I leave

Here is another picture taken after the BBQ!!!


A Group Photo of the Boys


I wonder..... do I look ugly??? I think I do..... but do I??


Spent a great time there, in the room just sing praises, letting the spirit move then getting down to read the word!!! Then after that, I prayed for the things that need prayer such as our sister Hong Xia!! C.C.I.S (Celebrate Christmas In Singapore)!! My Hope Singapore!!! And myself!!! N somemore things........ Then I tried to sleep but cannot coz got too much noise!! But soon I manage to start riot!!! Make those people watching go to the other room to watch!!! Now can sleep!!! Had the help of those who fell alseep watching the show so that why they retreat back into their room!!! Haha...... I not bad sia :)


Then i woke up at about 4+, nearly wanted wish Hong Xia good luck for her volleyball tournament!!! Haha....Then did not coz do not want to wake her up!! Tried sleeping again but too cold!!! Those peolpe go take my blanket then me only got jacket!! My lower body was freezing lor!!! But slept again somehow!! When I increase the temperature!! Then woke up at 8 am this time!!! Washed Up then when for breakfast!! Entered E-hub/I-hub (Not sure what the name) which I thought was a place for members, so when I waited that 2 hours, never went there coz did not know!!! There got air-con lor!! Argh!!! I sat outside Wild Wild Wet burning!!!! Wasted sia!!! It was a shopping mall!!! It was amazing lor!!! Ate at Kopi Alley!! Ate a few slices of bread then found out got some no filling de!! Then ask them change!! Haha...


Then we went to Time Zone, wanted to go play pool but under-aged :( Sad lor!!! Then suddenly, everyone when to play car racing, we took up the whole row lor!!! So cool!!

We occupying the whole row

Then we checked out about 11pm, Yi Qun father come to bring us to Jurong Interchange. Must thanked him!! Save my money, my card was running low lor. Here are some pictures i took before we left and during the journey back to the West!!!

The place where I think a date will be nice!! Haha....


The carpark of Downtown East!! So big!!

I then reached home at about 12 noon, was super tired but never go sleep. I went to eat lunch.
Then I when to D.I (which is every Saturday, if you want to know more about it or us or something, we start at 3.30 pm at West Coast Recreation Centre), then after Si'er talked, Nick and I decided to join our groups!! Coz Jun Hoong never take group le, he give us take!!! I so young sia, still can be cell leader!! super amazing leh!!!

Then Eugene wanted to jam then he started played song which I dont know how to play the song!! Then me tio bored then go play scales!! Something which I learn I must do after watching how Danny played the keyboard during their practice last week!! I was super shocked lor!!

No comments: