Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Class 2A Outing

Hi friends!!!!!

Today was a very busy day for me again!!! I now a days never online 24 hours le!! Too tired and too busy, no time chat online :( Sry People!!!


Today was the class outing of class 2A, all chinese only sia. Like always!! Why the other races never come de?? Make us feel racist lor then look like outing for chinese only!! Haha......

Erm.....Let's see who went?? Hm....... ME!!! Of course la!! Haha...... Yan Hong, Perdenver, Clement, Gary, Vixson, Sebestian, Jian Zhe and Dean (Sry, Dean ). I think that is all the boys. The girls were: Yi Qun, Cui Ying, Kai Lin, Rachel, Sharon, Zi Yan and a lot more which I dunno how spell the names leh. Sry to those people. SRY!! :(


So we all met at 11am at Jurong East MRT station!!! But I was late!!! Waited outside the toilet till late waiting for my sister to come out of the toilet so I can bath!!! Argh!! I was going to be late le lor!! The clock read 10.43am!!! I need reach there at 11am!! Confirm late le lor!! I need 30 mins to reach there lor!! So I went to go call Yan Hong, tell him I late lor. Then he complain... Blah..Blah...Blah..... (I think those were his words bah, never listen la)


Then he say call back when leave so I call after I bath lor and pack my stuff!! He say, come down Jurong East MRT Station!! Ah La Mah!! First tell me go Vivo City, there I go meet you all. Now tell me stop at Jurong East!! Luckily I call at Chinese Garden!! Haha....... Then I waited for the boys at the Mrt lor. Never go out coz very dumb if did so.

Then we were very noisy lor!! Then miss the first train coz got a lot of people and because Gary was late for 20 mins lor!! Can whack him lor!! Nvm.. me very forgiving de!! Haha.....

Then we travelled to Harbour Front MRT lor!! I nearly wanted to take the train of N-E line coz very different from the E-W line lor but never in the end.

Then we went to Vivo City to eat lor. We were very indecisive lor. Don't know where to eat. Here is a picture f the crazy and indecisive people:

Finding a place to eat!!! At Vivo City!!


Then super joker lor. After we crowd around the board, decided to go Kopitiam eat. Then walk back down to where we came in from. Ah La Mah!!! Very Dumb leh!! Then when go there, some don't want eat at kopitaim lor. Then they when Superdog!! But I do not know where the girls went la. Most disappear lor.

Then after we ate, I went to 7eleven go buy my Slurpee!!! Always do lor. Haha..... I small boy!! Then found them again outside the train going to Sentosa at the 3rd story of Vivo City. Then the staffs there say I can't bring my Slurpee in the train!! :( I was super sad lor but coz I don't want throw away my Slurpee so I put inside my bag. It nearly spilled in my bag lor!! Luckily never spill if not I gone case le. Haha.......


Here is a picture on the way to Sentosa:


Clear blue water seperates Sentosa and Singapore!!


Not really going to blog about everything but most of the events la. Firstly, we travelled to The beach which on the train says "Beach Station". What a lame name to call it!!! Very!! It was very lame!! Then somehow, the girls and the boys with some girls splitted!!! We did not find out till halfway lor. But coz we were to lazy, so continue walking!!! Here are some pictures of the beach:




The Beach!! From the station!!

The roads

Then do not know who suggestion cross over the bridge lor. Then we crossed the bridge to find that there was nothing good at the other side. Put while trying to cross!! I was super scare coz Clement keep on jumping on the bridge then make the thing shake. I was scare coz Icant swim ad I was afraid my handphone drop down into the water!!! Luckily nothing happen!!! Soccer training helped me balance!! LOL!!! Here is a picture of us crossing, Not very good one but not taken by me so not my problem. Hehe.....


Crossing very carefully!! To the other side!!


Then walked back because got nothing to do over there. Then we found a place to settle then started playing. Some went near the water and I took that chance to push them in to the water. Haha... Then later I tio Cui Ying push in. I wet le then me never bring change of clothes!! C.M.I le!! But I heck care lor, since I was wet. Play and make people wet!!! It was super fun lor. Pushing them into the water then all become drenched!! I so evil sia..... but got pushed in too so everything is the same. But I doubt that everyone will there go get drenched if I did not push them in. I think I broke the barrel which stop some from going and have fun in the water!! But the water was super salty lor. Very salty!!!!! But it was fun la. Though some never get very wet!! I think we had fun!! See those drenched people below!!! Haha........

Class 2A of 2008, Forever!!!!


Then after swimming and playing around, we were made to leave the sea coz, dark clouds syarted to arrived. We then when to washed up!! I wore my jacket over me only coz no clothes to change!! Did washed up!!!


Then we went sight seeing after going back to Vivo City to wave at the staff!! Haha..... we were very lame!!! We went there coz thought go home le but decided not to in the end. Actually, we wanted to waste time so go back to the "beach station" then back to vivo. Back on the way there, Cui Ying said to saw Rachel and the rest so we decided to go and find them lor. Then we stop at Imbiah Station (hope right spelling) When to go sight see lor. I think we forgot the reason we went there!! Haha..... Here are some of the pictures I took:

Singapore's Pride and Joy!! The Merlion!!!

The Grand Merlion!!!

The Merlion is so big!! Jian Zhe looks like a Dwarf!!


The Merlion from the side view!!

A Mini Waterfall!!!!

The Merlion Walkway!!! Wow!!

Human Environment!! Technology!!

God's great creation, Nature!!!

Looks so cool, man!! The enterance!!!


Stone Walls!!! Looks like Israel!!!

The Dragon's Head!!

The Taunting Journey down....

The Near End of the Dragon!!

What a Long Dragon, Sentosa has!!!


The gang on the Dragon

What a beautiful bench!!

Cui Ying sitting on the artistic bench!! (Spoiler!!)

Haha..... Those were the pictures I took so that why no me inside!! Haha...... No bad rite?? My photo taking skills not that lousy!!!! Then we went back to Vivo City. This time, we got off the train but before we left. The gang when to go shake that guys hand!! LOL!!! Make him look so Pai Seh!! Haha..... not bad sia!!! Then we when to go and walk around Vivo City coz they wanted to go wait for time to past then go eat dinner together but since I had to meet Jun Hoong and Nick so did not join them for dinner but did join them while they wasted the time!! Here are some of the pictures:

Me in the water!!! See the artistic building!!

Vivo City has Beautiful Fountains!!!


Group Photo!!! At Vivo City's 3rd story

Jian Zhe looks big now!!!
The Giant Snowman!!

Young Lives to be impacted!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Celebrate Jesus's Birthday at Orchard Road!!!


Vivo City!!! Taken from the train!!


A Nice Sight at Vivo City

Was it nice??? Can I take good pictures???


Well, this outing was fun!! And tiring!! Very tiring!!! Then tomorrow still got soccer!! I need to rest!!! But I think this was a very nice and fun outing with a lot of memories though it shows that still there is no class spirit in some of the people in Class 2A of 2008 but still!! We will be class 2A forever!!! *Cheers*!!!

No comments: