Sunday, November 30, 2008

Freedom Fest Launch Camp

Wow!!!

I do not know how to express this camp!!! All I can say is that it was an experience like never before!!!!

So many things happened during this camp!! It made me woke up.... made me see again!!

Wow!!!!

I do not know what to say..... I just cant believe what has just happen!! And everything just those not seem the same!!! What an encounter!!!

I feel sad that I miss the first part of the thing due to soccer!! And I can't believe that I manage to play for about 1 hour against Fuchun and I did not even warm up properly as a player because there was no goal-keeper so I was called up at the last minute to warm up as a keeper then a goal-keeper came!!! Woooo!! I was saved coz I have not played keeper since January 2008!! So I was like, Gone case le!! But I was also like wanting to play coz I will not get a chance to start usually!! So I start on the bench like usual, and sat for about 15 mins then was asked to warm up. Wow!!! So fast lor... then I was put in as left back since Daniel said he could not carry on. Then I was super lousy lor coz never warm up!! But settle down soon enough. And in the second half I created to goal scoring chances. One was a goal and the other hit the bar. Cool rite!! Hope that help me improve my chances to get into the school team. :D

So I made my way there..... Smelly and ditry!!! Haha... then I went to bath. Then had lunch with them then it was recreation with my cell Group. Lighthouse Rhema !!! . Played basketball and sucked in it!! I can't even score a 1 pointer lor. But then showed people what I had done by playing basketball. I scored every 3 pointer shot I shot!!! Amazing!!! I trained that for 2 years le oz I do not how to contain my strength to I use to much strength. So when I shot 3 pointers, it is just right the strength I use so always score!!! :D And it was super fun coz I was tio bullied lor. Haha.... Monkey around at the basketball court near Hao Bin's house there and Jun hoong go hide my slipper forcing me to walk one big round to find out that it was hidden behind the bench!! Arghh!!! Wat the...Then we went back to practice the skit one last time then......who knew that I would have such an encounter with God!!! I did not expect it but I thank God for that transformation. But I was actually wondering when was the skit going to be performed coz Elissa said we were going to perform. It was amazing!! I was impacted during the session!! The short clip on hell was impactful!! This scene impacted me. I hate the sight of the Devil laughing at the pain the people in Hell are suffering!!! I hate it!!! I do not want anyone to go to Hell!! Never!!! And when people sin, the devil can laugh like that oz he manage to get his way!! And I hate it!! I do not want to sin!!! Never!!! I hate you, Satan!!! HATE YOU!!!!!

And a short letter from me to my friends!!!

People!!! Open your eyes!! Can't you see that this world holds nothing good enough for you!! Is not eternity more important that lofe on Earth!! What you enjoy here will never last!! You may want a girlfriend at your age, money and other things but can't you see that these things are nothing!!! What do you get from those things?? Is living life nice here better than suffering in Hell for eternity?? And eternity means forever so enjoying life now and suffering forever!! Is that worth or not?? I care for you, I love you!! I hate the devil!! I do not want him to get his pleasure!!! He wants you dead!! He wants you to join him in Hell!! I do not want that to happen!! I cried when I imagined my 2 grandfathers there!! Burning!! Forever!! I could not imagine my father going there!!! I can't bear that pain!! I just Can't!!!! I do not want to see you in Hell!! Wake Up!!! I can tell you how to go to heaven!! Come on Saturday!! Free yourself and call me!! My no. is 92362572!!! Call me!! I want you to know the true meaning behind life!! To show you the world that we can't see. I do not want the Devil to have his way!! He SUCKS!!!!! (As I write this letter, I am crying!!) Please!!! Come!!! I cant take it!!! Help!!! I want you in heaven!!! And not hell!! I is not a place a human being should go!!! Do not continue in sin!! Do not let the Devil have his way!! Join me in this battle!! Join the side that is going to win in the end!!! I wish you the best man!!!

then we had dinner!! Lefa was an old chicken coz while he tried to put Veg on my plate!! He slip it coz I will not let him!! :P Haha...funny sia. Then soon, it was time to perform!!Haha..super fun sia!! But I will not join Playhouse!!! Never!! I wonder why the crowd keep on laughing!! I remember they keep on laughing when Wee Jin went to take Matthew acting dead!! Haha.. then when I said I score all F9 for my exams coz me never cheat!! Haha.... joke sia. Get A1 when "cheat" then score F9 when never cheat!!! Haha..super funny. Well, that ends day 1 bah!!!

Then we were suppose to go to Jun Hoong House to sleep for the night which we did but I went home first coz my house so near and I want to put down my soccer stuff!! Then relax a bit at home and pack new clothes for tommorrow and that made my bag look big!! :( Haha...then went to Jun Hoong's house!! Wow!! The living room don't look like living room!! It was filled with mattresses and fans!!! But I chose to sleep on the sofa instead coz do not want to share!! :P Then woke up at 7 am!! Saw Jia Wei awake le, Jun hoong in the Kitchen!! But was too lazy then went to close my eyes until I can't then walk into the Kitchen see what Jun Hoong making! Then see the substances, I ask " Can eat meh?" Then Isaac and Nigel soon woke up!! Then I went to charge my phone!! Still feeling tired!! :( Then I tried eating Cereals!! Could not finish it!! Do not like it with milk!! :P Then pancakes came!! Wooo!! I eat about 3 pieces!! Then I put 1 spoon of honey over it then Jun hoong say was too little then put another huge spoon full of honey on my pancakes!! Super Sweet!!! Then we took bus 198 when I thought MRT was faster but never mind..... Then we alighted the bus at 9.30 am!!! We were suppose to be there at 9.30!!! Late le!!! Run ah!!! Then we reaching the room, saw Si'er still walking there!! Save sia!!! :D

Well, I cant remember how was the morning session like. Then Lunch time!!! XD This time no recreation save!! But The launch of Presence Eternal was straight after lunch!! Nervious like crazy!! Practice 'We Fall Down' and 'You'll Come' only coz 'I could Sing of Your Love Forever was too simple for me since I was playing strings!! Then the time came!! Wow!!! So cool yet scary!!! But did well in the end, only roblem was that my volume was to low!! But can be heard wat!! I can hear!! :P Then we learn apologetics!! So fun!! Then had a long discussion on it!! Very long!! A lot of things to cover lah, but still had dinner but a 5 minutes late dinner then Eugene say go change back into my jeans and shirt coz Si'er want us to played again!! That was sudden!! 'Overcome' the song is not easy!!! Not easy!!! it is a 6 over 8 beat!!!! So fast!! Then call SOS for Jie Jie to play!!! Then she ask me to find God of this City chords then cannot find!! GG!! Then came the most high and fun part of Freedom Fest!!! People worshipping and jumping!! When 2 bands played together!! The most cool thing!! Si'er ask for "The time has come" Then Matthew, Sean and Andy came up!!! Wow!!! Genesis came up and play with us!! So cool!! I thought Jie Jie was going to play then she do stun, I played!! So cool!!! I sing and play!! The only way I can play it well. I sing till no breathe and then Jie Jie help also on the lower keyboard!! So 2 people playing keyboard! So fun!!!! Seeing people jumping and worshipping was the best sight for musicains!!! Best sight coz it means you achieve our goal!!! It was a blast!!! The 1st time 2 bands played together!!! So fun!!! :D

What a way to end Freedom Fest!!!!! A great way!! And I learn so much, so much!!!!

P.S This is my experience about Freedom Fest!! Matthew Wong!!! You may want this entry!!! :P

No comments: