Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Luck, Captain!!

Errrmmmmm....... I currently have mixed feelings because our Sec 2 captain just left us!!!

I am not joking hor....he is going Sports School!!! Too Sad sia but we have to respect his decision!!!

Well, there are so many factors that contributed to this...... but I will not talk about them. I want this post as short as possible!!

I am also not going to hate Sports School for that, coz I am now very tired!! Very Tired!!! Well..... it was nice when he was with us lor.... Achieving a lot for the school, bringing the school glory!! And getting a lot of medals!!!

Argh!!!

It seems hard to accept the fact.. but it is a fact!! Better to face it than run away from something that will always be there!! Well....it came as a shock!!! But I think I was kinda prepared....

And I like dop not mind because I doubt I will be in the first eleven for next year though that does not mean that I will not go and train!! Coz I still want to be a better player!! And It seems that only this year can we achieve something because the Sec 3 are kinda good and the Sec 4 are really good!!! Really!!! They can go into the match and turn the whole thing around, they score and assist a lot!! They are important players for this squad man!!!

So it seems that this has to be the year andI hope it is but I want the medal too!!! But first!! I have to get a place in the squad for season 2009!!! And it seems that I will not... coz Mr Razak rather put people who played that position many times!! Coz I now have to play as a defender!! Wat the.... it is amazing coz I really want to play as a striker and when I watch the strikers from the bench!! I see and say to myself, " I can do better than him sia....when can I ever play as a striker again?? I pressure players and that is what Mr Razak wants but he does not play me there!!! Is it because I never open my mouth and say?? Will the miracle of last year happen again?? The Miracle that will put me back into the starting eleven???" I got frustrated today!! Very!! Coz I come for every training!! Run like crazy!! Can fiant anytime and still sit on the bench a throw me in only because you can afforted it!! Wat the....

I was so frustrated lor...today!! Very!!!!

But it was also shocking to hear that Jasvin was going to Sports School. I do not hate but forgive and I see why Jasvin went... And I wish you good luck there... :D

And I hope that things turn out well, that I will get into the squad coz it did not really effect me since me might not be in the squad!!! Haha....


{To be continued....]

No comments: