Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My New Boots

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have a new pair of boots, this pair of boot is may not be close to me and has yet to help me score my 3rd bicycle kick. Haha........... May not be this boot since scoring such goals do not come often but why not try??!!

Ok, have a look at this photo:




This is my new pair of boots


Now bad, right? It looks cool but despite it looks, it still has to prove itself. Haha........ I can't favour them til they do help me.

The pair of boots are of course, courtesy of my father!!!!!!!

Haha!!!!

The pair of boots look so cool and nice and it is branded, wonder whether it will score stunning goals????

Hm.................. hope so but unfortunately, all my branded boot do not score such goals, they do not get to prove themselves so chances of it proving itself is low but we shall see how it fares when I wear it tomorrow for training???

No comments: