Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IPW Treat

Yeah!!!! Today can relax!!!!!!!!

Today, go Vivo City relax!!! Ok, maybe not Vivo city relax, but we can go there and eat and not pay at all!!!!!!!!

Isn't that so cool!!!!!

On 2nd sep, we went to have our treat by Miss Wong aka East Coast Pork [No offences, plz] We got this treat thanks for being the most creative award. Haha......... creative?? I doubt so but who cares as long as got award means good coz got treat le!!!

At first, we thought we could not get our treat le then sad lor coz on the last day of IPW, we made a lot of mistake So sad, no pizzahut treat........

But amazingly, we won a award somehow!!! So we were going to have our treat have all.

I was "so called" in charge of the outing as no one wanted to take reponsibility lor. So, I decide lor. I go decide Vivo City for fun, really. I chose Vivo City coz so big and so nice and have a reason not to study and there easy to get lost. So fun. No work!!!

But unfortunatly, there no pizzhut so we went to Sakae Sushi to eat. I was luckly that I brought along some money coz somehow, we overshot the budgetof $80. But when you go a place like Vivo City. You can't eat with $80 with 8 people rite? We ate a lot and it cost $160 !!!!!!!

See, so expensive so how to eat with $80? So everyone pay $10 lor. So sad...

But never mind, have a look a the pictures. Ok, maybe not all, some:



Not bad rite? There are all the slackers and jokers and emo.-ers. Haha............ It was so fun but unfortunatly, Miss Wong going oversee le so must find other teachers to treat us.

I know, I very bad, but it is fun.

No comments: