Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Examinations

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exams are here, so nervous!!!!!!!!

Now, I am studying. And my parents are nagging still, they think I never study.

Wat Crap!!!!!!!!!

I am now scoring high marks now, ok.

History Test: 17/20 which equals to 85 /100 which means A1

Science Test: 19/20 whichs equals to 95/100 which leads to A1

But this is my report card for CA2:

English : 62 [B4]

Chinese : 31.5 [F9]

Maths : 61.6 [B4]

Science:79.5 [A1]

Geography : Nil

History : 92.5 [A1]

Literature: 70 [A2]

D & T: 78 [A1]

F & N: Nil

Art: 70 [A2]

So not bad rite?

I have 3 A1, 2 A2, 2 B4 and 1 F9, So Sad. The f9 spoiler. Haha...........

We shall see what happens in the exams, my parents are blackmailing me and giveing me wrong motivation. A new phone is nothing in my eyes. Taking me out of soccer is a worry and I hate it. I hated to be putted pressure on!!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be blackmailed coz by doing so, you show that you do not trust the person to do it so you threaten him/her to do it if not you will strip him/her of privilledges so I think it is not right to do so and not the right kind motivation. I do things at my time at my pace so no use hurrying me lor. I do them at my time coz I always have crazy ideas that work but you will never think of it. Sometimes, crazy ideas come out when I do something stupid and there seems to be no turning back but my mind is great!!! Hehe.....(I not boasting) Being proud is nothing but your downfall so beware!!!!

No comments: