Friday, September 26, 2008

Chinese Paper

WAT!!!!!!!!!!


The Exams have just arrived!!!!!


So fast lor!!!

Hm..... it was 4 days then suddenly 3 then to 2 then 1 and now, I decide my Fate!!!!It is such a taunting journey. I must pull through. Get into 3A then me save le. Haha.......

Today, was the day I had to face chinese. My weakest subject!!! *Sigh* Me no confidence sia, wondering how am I going to pass?? I really wonder man.........Hm..... if you are wondering if I did stud, my answer is YES. Of cousre , I got study la but I only study at about 4-5 pm coz Maths teacher pull us back for extra lessons lor. So after Maths, I go home la. I alredy mind set that must study!!!! Must prove myself!!!!!( though I really got nothing much to prove only my studies but last year show my potential le, me no like tap on it la) Then when I reach home, I don't know how to study sia. Waste lor. Come Home then do nothing. I already think that me should concentrate on my letter writing coz that is most likely the paper for me to score and pull up my chinese. Hehe..... Me use brain de hor. Haha......

My father called then I asked how to study then he say read chinese and speak chinese. Wat sia.. me speak chinese become gone case leh. So me study later in the night coz me still dont know what to do can make me score better and will sure help!!! In the end, I studied ow to wirte better letters at the beginning and at the end.

Then Chinese paper!!!! Argh!!!!!!!! I did my best. That is all I can say. I have done my best and believe no matter what happens, I will thank God for what he has done. If I pass, I will rejoice but the chances are low coz I need about 60+ marks to pass overall coz my CA2 is very bad. I really hope it does not affect a lot of my SA2 results.

I really hope I pass!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s This post tio delay. Sry for the delay.

No comments: