Friday, June 1, 2012

Change is a constant

Times change, people change. When people do, so do their priorities, their valued things. Its just makes everything different. It feels so foreign to me, like this isn't what I know! I am lost, can't deny it.

So what am I expected to do, constantly try and keep up with the change people make? I am actually getting sick of it.

One day, things will be memories. But what is even worse is that the memories fade away after awhile. So many people do not remember it anymore yet I don't why, but I do. Having a good memory isn't really beneficial. My memory does not work on studies, just moments in my life aka events. So why ain't it beneficial? It hard to forget stuff that you want to forget. Its tough to take that knife and cut the strings that are still clinging on, the arteries that keep it running.

It works both ways, everything in this world seems to. Its a double-edged sword. if you ain't careful, someone will get hurt... But its even worse when a person is hurt because of you but you do not know..

No comments: