Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6 June

Got no Title for this.


Well, been thinking so much. Thoughts keep flying away. I just seat in the back seat and watch everything unfold. After Bynes asked me about soccer, I just feel like blogging on it.

When people asked me out of the blue, "do you still play soccer?" I tell them no. Then they keep probing, "not even for leisure?" Some ask do you even watch soccer now?

To all those questions the answer is no. Unbelievable but true. I have changed. Don't feel like watching, don't feel like touch the ball. But this is even crazier, I don't even bother reading up soccer news, ain't interested in being constantly updated because it wouldn't make a difference. Its weird, my soccer friends couldn't believe it. I didn't touch a ball for about 2 months already, except for the testimonial match and the step down for the J2s. I believe some others can't believe it too now that they have heard or read it.

Perhaps some of you are doubtful, just thinking I have no time to play. But I just turned down opportunities to play soccer with my friends despite having my holidays now. Went with my friend to study at Macs, was asked if I was itching to play soccer. To his surprise, my answer was no. Things change, don't they?

Even soccer is not a constant to me. Could anyone think of me without drawing a link to soccer? Probably not. This is absurd, logic defying facts! I would like to think I am just not myself these days but I really doubt so.

No comments: