Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hunger Awakening

Is it possible for a person to impatiently wait for something, yet trusting in God"s time and plan?

Well, Yes. But my post ain't about it but it is food for thought.

Here is a short update on my what have I been up to..


Went to Church Camp. Well, something happened in the camp. Don't know what to say, but someone within me was awaken, this self that has in a subtle way been not very evident. I was becoming really hungry for teachings/ sharing / discussion that will challenge my mind. Crazy? Maybe. But the camp was good. Note how I was experiencing intensive memory flashbacks, and thinking of stuff. Well, the only thing I will take away from the camp is the messages of the Kingdom of God, and encouragement of how Rev Ng on how he is radical. Isn't that what we want too be? Radical? I really respect Rev Timothy and Rev Ng. People rarely hear me respecting people, but I respect them man. Honestly, the message challenged me a lot, despite the fact that I have not been able to get sufficient sleep since a week ago before the camp and it has been dragging on until now. (Yes, its killing me. This IDK what, but I hope my body can last. This ain't healthy, probably going to die soon. But it doesn't matter)

Loved the challenging message. The hardest one was probably being part of a community. I am still a lone ranger. IDK why, but I am a tough nut to crack.


Leader's Advance is another one. Why, loved the discussion best! Mind-blown moments but that really what I am seeking. Threw up a few things that I have been questioning, and was given a different perspective to look at things. Hm... The Advance also taught how it is possible not to actually practice the worship set for Sunday without a keyboard but instead just worship God, trusting in Him that He will make a way. I spent the night playing the set on the guitar, and I think it helped! Haha! Kinda like the individual space I got to do it. The kitchen so super duper isolated, quite like that. Not saying that my house is small, but I seldom get "my space" that I would prefer not myspace hor!! LOL!!

But this are only two events lah, got a lot more. And this holidays does feel like a holiday, which is good. But I might have slacked a bit too much. :/

With no link at all, here is a few covers of songs done by two girls. Friends linked one of their covers, saying it was super nice. So I listen lor.. LOL...





No comments: