Monday, February 27, 2012

Medicine




I hate taking my medicine, I need to whine about this man! seriously!!

Yes, I am sick!! And it is irritating!! Argh!!

Haiz, I shouldn't have taken my Napfa test despite being sick. It made everything worse! It sucks now!! I did pass my napfa, I am going to skip 2 months like duh. If I didn't, I probably have wasted my 6 years of my life playing soccer and being fit. But the problem was that it was the final straw for my body. My body K.Oed like after...

I tried continuing life as per normal, failed like a boss. I think I super epic. I thought I not sick sia, I just thought I a bit hot. Then when I went to see a doctor, he took my temperature and told me, "you do know that you are runnign a fever?"

Likeaboss, I gave that epic face of, "seriously ah!!?? *mind-blown*" Haha!!!

Then he gave me medication and that what I am here to whine to you about.

The doctor gave me alll medication is drowsy! Walao! I not snorlax leh, the doctor wanted me to become snorlax! Sleep all day! Its like 3 medication all drowsy. Haiz, I have to take all. So this is what happens to me. I eat and sleep, eat and sleep! Seriously like a pig on friday. If given a choice, I would not take it sia! Felt like I was wasting my life away sleeping and eating but I had to take medication. the next day was DIFF!! The event I have been like planning all along. Ok, Scarlet tanked a lot for me. Especially when I resume my "relax" lifestyle of soccer and academics yea! Thank you scarlet!! ^^ (thats if she ever see this though, ahaha!!) Yea, so I was good boy listening to doctor orders on Friday. But that is not the worse part of the medication.


If you take medication and attempt not to sleep, its really become the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak sia. It like a battle of willpower vs science, wehre I am resisting the urge to sleep like I am suppose too.. :/

It is also actually worse if I didn't take my medication. It is fine for the first 2 hours without medication but after that it is like all life and energy is drained out of me. I wanted to rest, I want to sleep, my body just wanted to shut down and not do anything. This weekend, I wasn't a peacock at all, or I felt like I showed no signs of being one with a body that was so weak.. :/ I didn't even want to talk! OMG! Seriosuly dude! -.- For once, talking was so super duper hard to do! OMG!! :O

Well, I just hope my body recovers fast and I can live without medication. In the lifestyle I live in, absence makes your return all the more harder. Ok, if skip one day, its pretty easy to catch up with the rest, or to make sure that you maintain your lead over them. But if its like a week, you know you got an uphill task to accomplish! :/

No comments: